Windows 10: pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070.

Discus and support pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bought a 3070 yesterday and installed it and all necessary drivers, my PSU is 750W gold and hasnt had problems before with my 1080. uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrockNewton, Jan 13, 2021 at 7:07 PM.

1. pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070.

Bought a 3070 yesterday and installed it and all necessary drivers, my PSU is 750W gold and hasnt had problems before with my 1080.

uninstalled nvidia drivers with ddu and reinstalled cleanly, updated bios, rolled back to older nvidia drivers, reseated the gpu.

still crash on games after 20 minutes of playing.

any help is appreciated, thanks.

:)

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

3. 3070: cannot get message details!

Hi lavinia5253

I'm not familiar with 3070 but there must be a list of options what to do with message for example, open, delete, forward; is there not an option message details?

scoobyman---01, Jan 13, 2021 at 7:10 PM
  4. pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070.

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Thema:

pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070.

1. pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070. - Similar Threads - restarts randomly games

2. Pc Random Restarts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc Random Restarts: My computer is restarting randomly 2-3 times whenever I open a game. Then after the 3rd time it works until then next day it repeats. Sometimes I get a blue screen that says TDR_Video_Failure. I have tried reinstalling the drivers and I don't know if I need to do a factory...
  3. PC randomly restarts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC randomly restarts: My PC randomly restarts. I checked for HW issues none found. Used the instructions here and enabled Driver Verifier. The PC restarted again but no dump file, no BSOD as usual. How to know which driver is doing this? In the event viewer is always Event ID: 41 Task Category:...
  4. Pc restarts randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc restarts randomly: PC restarts randomly sometimes it takes 5 min or an hour but restarts, this is the event log info it started after a windows update and did attempt a system restore Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 10/4/2020 12:31:58 AM...
  5. PC randomly restarts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly restarts: Sorry for formatting new to reddit. PC will randomly restart no blue screen or anything. Have reinstalled windows but it still happens. Don't really know where to look for problems, i doubt its hardware but here is a poorly formatted events i believe when it restarts/crashes....
  6. PC restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC restarting randomly: My PC has been restarting randomly ever since I built it I believe (1 month ago). This is what EventViewer gives me. A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: Machine Check Exception Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error...
  7. PC randomly restarts.

PC randomly restarts.: Hi, started having trouble with my PC yesterday. It now restarts typically when it gets put under load by playing a game typically. I've looked online and disabled "automatic restarts" under "startup and recovery" advanced settings. I also tried to create a key command in...
  8. PC randomly restart

in Windows 10 Support
    PC randomly restart: My PC randomly restarted after few hours. I tried to enable the minidump but nothing happen. In the event view log, I found a kernel power event when the system restarted. Any ideas about the problem with my pc ? Specs of my PC: Gigabyte B360M Aorus Gaming 3 Intel I3-8100...
  9. PC randomly restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarts: Hi, I've been having an issue with my pc restarting itself during gaming: kernel-power 41 (63) error. I've tried troubleshooting this with no luck. I just downloaded Aida64 to test my system stability, when I selected the GPU it notified me that tdrDelay was set too low. Is...
  10. PC restarts randomly.

PC restarts randomly.: My PC reboot randomly... I already formatted the pc, the temperature is not so high and even so it restarts on its own. This weekend, for exemple, I played euro truck simulator 2 all day, while whatching stream and it was all good. Today I also did the same thing, but when...