Windows 10: pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070.

Discus and support pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bought a 3070 yesterday and installed it and all necessary drivers, my PSU is 750W gold and hasnt had problems before with my 1080. uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrockNewton, Jan 13, 2021.

1. pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070.

Bought a 3070 yesterday and installed it and all necessary drivers, my PSU is 750W gold and hasnt had problems before with my 1080.

uninstalled nvidia drivers with ddu and reinstalled cleanly, updated bios, rolled back to older nvidia drivers, reseated the gpu.

still crash on games after 20 minutes of playing.

any help is appreciated, thanks.

:)

BrockNewton, Jan 13, 2021

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Jan 13, 2021
  3. 3070: cannot get message details!

Hi lavinia5253

I'm not familiar with 3070 but there must be a list of options what to do with message for example, open, delete, forward; is there not an option message details?

scoobyman---01, Jan 13, 2021
  4. pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070.

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070.

1. pc restarts randomly on games after buying 3070. - Similar Threads - restarts randomly games

2. PC randomly restarts when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarts when playing games: Since about early December 2023, my pc has been restarting while playing video games. I'm trying to include a save of my event viewer but it wont let me attach a file. Ive tried cleaning out and optimizing my airflow as well as reapplying thermal paste in case of a CPU...
  3. PC randomly restarts when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly restarts when playing games: Since about early December 2023, my pc has been restarting while playing video games. I'm trying to include a save of my event viewer but it wont let me attach a file. Ive tried cleaning out and optimizing my airflow as well as reapplying thermal paste in case of a CPU...
  4. PC randomly restarts when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. pc restarts after playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarts after playing games: Hello, My PC randomly disconnects my displays and restarts after launching the game for a few minutes. windows 10 is up to date, scanned my drives but haven't found any issues with my drives. If i can get an support i appreciate it...
  6. pc restarts after playing games

pc restarts after playing games: Hello, My PC randomly disconnects my displays and restarts after launching the game for a few minutes. windows 10 is up to date, scanned my drives but haven't found any issues with my drives. If i can get an support i appreciate it...
  7. PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming

PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming: Starting a few days ago on February 7th my PC has been randomly restarting while gaming for NO REASON. I didn't install anything at all that day that could've possibly messed up my PC, I just got on to play like any ordinary day. Researching through google one of the main...
  8. PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming: Starting a few days ago on February 7th my PC has been randomly restarting while gaming for NO REASON. I didn't install anything at all that day that could've possibly messed up my PC, I just got on to play like any ordinary day. Researching through google one of the main...
  9. PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. PC randomly restarting after closing a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly restarting after closing a game: 2 Error codes 4311, NetBT Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC...