Windows 10: Pc restarts when starting games

Discus and support Pc restarts when starting games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, ive recently built a pc, and i have been having some problems, when i start a specific game my pc just restarts. the only games i know this happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MRmagnificent, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Pc restarts when starting games

Hi, ive recently built a pc, and i have been having some problems, when i start a specific game my pc just restarts. the only games i know this happens to are apex legends and crossout. although i have downloaded alot of games which i havent tried yet so there could be more. when the pc restarts all the internal components ram, gpu, fans etc stay lit but everything else powers off. ive tried changing power modes, setting the minimum power to my cpu, ive also tried turning off automatic restart but that didnt do anything. sometimes when i restart my pc this message appears. corsair.service.Cpuld remote64.exe - assert failure. i have all the newest drivers installed.

these are my specs

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x

Asus Rog strix b550-a

Rtx 3070

Corsair vengeance Rgb pro 3200mhz 32gb 2 sticks

Corsair rm750 psu

:)

MRmagnificent, Jan 30, 2021

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 30, 2021
  3. PC restarts when lanching games

Hello Michigan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Do you have other games installed on your PC? If so, please check if the same issue persists.
    • Before the system restarts, does it show an error message?
    • Are your graphic and other drivers updated?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit Enter.)

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Pc restarts when starting games

Not started Asphalt 8

Thanks for the update. To further isolate this concern, we would like to know if your computer only freezes when accessing the game Asphalt 8.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.
    Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Pc restarts when starting games

1. Pc restarts when starting games - Similar Threads - restarts starting games

2. pc restarts while starting game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarts while starting game: immediately after clicking maximize battlefield 3 pc restarted and this happened today 3 times. here is v2 log log file]DESKTOP-78NS6DE-2024-04-18_21-51-06.zip...
  3. pc restarts while starting game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc restarts while starting game: immediately after clicking maximize battlefield 3 pc restarted and this happened today 3 times. here is v2 log log file]DESKTOP-78NS6DE-2024-04-18_21-51-06.zip...
  4. pc restarts while starting game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Restarting when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Restarting when gaming: I got this problem with my PC where my PC restarts after about 15-45 mins of playing certain games. For example GTA 5 Online takes about 45 mins when it crashed, Overwatch 2 - 15 mins. With COD Warzone I can't even get into the game PC crashes once i get onto the loading...
  6. PC Restarting when gaming

PC Restarting when gaming: I got this problem with my PC where my PC restarts after about 15-45 mins of playing certain games. For example GTA 5 Online takes about 45 mins when it crashed, Overwatch 2 - 15 mins. With COD Warzone I can't even get into the game PC crashes once i get onto the loading...
  7. Pc restarts when gaming

Pc restarts when gaming: I have had a restarting issue for a while, it all started when I upgraded my motherboard x570-plus and cpu Ryzen 7 5800x to match my gpu asus rog strix 3060 ti oc I was having issues with it saying that the cpu is overheating, so I upgrade the cpu fan to the deepcool ak620...
  8. Pc restarts when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc restarts when gaming: I have had a restarting issue for a while, it all started when I upgraded my motherboard x570-plus and cpu Ryzen 7 5800x to match my gpu asus rog strix 3060 ti oc I was having issues with it saying that the cpu is overheating, so I upgrade the cpu fan to the deepcool ak620...
  9. Pc restarts when gaming

10. PC Crashing and Restarting when gaming

PC Crashing and Restarting when gaming: Hi I have been having constant BSODs recently and sometimes not even that, the PC just straight up restarts itself and I am at a loss what could be causing it and what I could do. It seems to only happen when I play games for at least a few minutes 5-10mins most and while I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc crashing playing crossout