Windows 10: PC restarts when under load Apex Legends

Discus and support PC restarts when under load Apex Legends in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having an issue where I load up Apex Legends and my computer crashes/restarts. It appears to happen when under load. Here are my specs:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AfroManiac0614, Jan 18, 2021.

1. PC restarts when under load Apex Legends

Hello,

I'm having an issue where I load up Apex Legends and my computer crashes/restarts. It appears to happen when under load. Here are my specs:

Windows 10 x64

Patriot Viper RGB 16GB 2 x 8GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 PC4 28800 Intel XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory Model PVR416G360C7k

Ryzen 9 5900X CPU

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080

ASUS Rog Strix B550-F AMD AM4 Gaming Motherboard

SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB

Here are the Event Viewer critical events that tie in with the timing of my crashes:

Event ID: 41

Source: Kernel-Power

Log: System

Message: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event ID: 10110

Source: DriverFrameworks-UserMode

Message: A problem has occurred with one or more user-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated. This may temporarily interrupt your ability to access the devices.

Event ID: 41

Source: DriverFrameworks-UserMode

Message: The device HID-compliant headset location unknown is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.

Here is an error that also coincides with the timing that seems critical, but is just listed as "error"

Event ID: 18

Source: WHEA-Logger

Description:

A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
    Error Source: Machine Check Exception
    Error Type: Bus/Interconnect Error
    Processor APIC ID: 4

The details view of this entry contains further information.

I can post more info if needed...I just can't figure this out. I've re-seated the ram, GPU, and power pins into the Mobo/GPU.I've monitored the temps on my cpu which were fine even while going into the game it usually loads to the main login screen then my pc is liable to crash at any point thereafter. I'm not sure what it is but I should note the computer doesn't turn off, but it restarts on its own.

Any help would be massively appreciated!

:)

AfroManiac0614, Jan 18, 2021

2. Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Apex Legends coins

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Apex Coins purchased through Microsoft Store.

During my research, I found that the Apex Coins purchased from Microsoft Store can be only redeemed on Xbox. However, if you are looking to purchase the Apex Coins for PC game then you need to make the purchase through the game itself.

You can also get in touch with
    Apex Legends support team
    for further information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 18, 2021
  4. PC restarts when under load Apex Legends

Apex legends and creative cloud

Hello, I, in general, am a mac user. My mac mini from 2012 got old and slow, and i am into gaming. I got a windows ten pc from best buy, and creative cloud tells me that it cant be opened because some dll file was missing, and i tried to open apex legends,
    but i got this error saying "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

I looked online, i found nothing. Someone please help.

zeznickgames, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

PC restarts when under load Apex Legends

1. PC restarts when under load Apex Legends - Similar Threads - restarts under load

2. BSOD When Opening Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When Opening Apex Legends: Hey everyone, Dealing with a bit of an annoying issue lately. Within the last month when I open Apex Legends on my pc it gives be a blue screen. Weird thing is that it doesn't happen every time. It only occurs about once every 3-4 times I start the game Tried updating...
  3. BSOD Code 133: DPC Watchdog Violation when playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Code 133: DPC Watchdog Violation when playing Apex Legends: Hello everyone, I'm having issues playing Apex Legends (so far no other games but I have not given hardly any time to other games since building this system). It takes hours, but eventually I will get a BSOD with code 133 for DPC Watchdog Violation. Also, each time it seems...
  4. PC Shutting itself off randomly when under a load and also not under a load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Shutting itself off randomly when under a load and also not under a load: Hello all. I've never written on this so I'm very new to this but i have a terrible problem that i need help with ASAP. So I'm running a custom built PC with an i9-9900k, GTX 1080, a 650 W PSU, and 16 GB of RAM. And i live stream a lot on twitch/youtube. Whenever I'm not...
  5. My PC suddenly locks when I open Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC suddenly locks when I open Apex Legends: When I open Apex legends and about 10 mins after playing my PC says locking for half a second, then comes to a full hault. But this only ever happens in Apex. submitted by /u/DaGamer3921 [link] [comments]...
  6. Mouse showing through Apex Legends?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse showing through Apex Legends?: Hello everyone, I created an account here admittedly because I'm at my end. I've been playing full screen games for quite a while, but recently hooked up a second monitor. I was still able to run and play games fine without having any issues before hand.. Where my problem...
  7. BSOD while playing Apex legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Apex legends: Hey, is it possible, that only while playing APEX LEGENDS my pc tends to freeze/BSOD my whole computer? Followed by weird behaviour, i.e my pc afterwards will boot without all devices recognized, what I mean by that is that after my pc freezes I have to restart it...
  8. Apex Legends coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends coins: Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apex-legends-coins/b2a88313-0fe1-4fec-8f74-47a16180f409
  9. Apex legends and creative cloud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apex legends and creative cloud: Hello, I, in general, am a mac user. My mac mini from 2012 got old and slow, and i am into gaming. I got a windows ten pc from best buy, and creative cloud tells me that it cant be opened because some dll file was missing, and i tried to open apex legends, but i got this...
  10. PC restarts under heavy load(assuming) no BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC restarts under heavy load(assuming) no BSOD: This has been happening for about 2 months now. Whenever I am in a game or watchign a stream the PC completely turns off, not a traditional shut down and immediately restarts. Please let me know if you need more information 13624