Windows 10: PC RESTARTS WHILE GAMING

Discus and support PC RESTARTS WHILE GAMING in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; New to pc gaming. Built PC two weeks ago. Asus B550-f WIFI MOBO AMD 5600x cpu NVIDIA 3070 zotac twin edge oc GPU 1 TB NVME WD BLACK EVGA 750 W... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoshuaGuess, Feb 23, 2021.

1. PC RESTARTS WHILE GAMING

New to pc gaming. Built PC two weeks ago.

Asus B550-f WIFI MOBO

AMD 5600x cpu

NVIDIA 3070 zotac twin edge oc GPU

1 TB NVME WD BLACK

EVGA 750 W Bronze PSU

2x8 GIG Crucial ballistix 3200mhz ram

All drivers up to date and windows 64 bit up to date

Redownloaded drivers

clean installed windows redownloaded everything

COD Warzone and Apex will reset my pc during start up or in game. For COD if I run in admin mode my game runs fine, but for apex I have no solution. I am also wondering why that when I run COD in admin mode it runs fine. Other games that run fine so far are Valheim, WOW, and Star Wars the Old republic.

:)

JoshuaGuess, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

PC RESTARTS WHILE GAMING

1. PC RESTARTS WHILE GAMING - Similar Threads - RESTARTS WHILE GAMING

2. pc restarts while only playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc restarts while only playing games: i recently beilt a new computer and my setup is ryzen 9 5900x, 32gb 3200mhz, ASUS ROG Strix B550-E Gaming AMD AM4, 1000watt silverstone psu, 2070 super. my pc resets when i am playing games like rust and rainbow 6 seige. the thermals are fine and the cpu and gpu only got up...
  3. My Pc restarts frequently mostly while gaming

My Pc restarts frequently mostly while gaming: This is the msg from the reliability monitor [ Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎1/‎18/‎2021 11:56 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  4. PC Crashes While Gaming

PC Crashes While Gaming: I am using Windows 10 Education, Build 19042.630 While gaming, my PC will shut down sometimes. It is not the temps. Here is a pcpartpicker link to my current hardware. https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Boots/saved/#view=skdTnQ Going to the event viewer, I find the...
  5. Problem while Restarting PC.

Problem while Restarting PC.: I am using Windows 10 Home Edition. Since too many days there is a problem While Restarting my PC. When I restart my pc For Software installation/ Application Installation,Restart process just stuck at the middle of the process It stops when Windows Logo Appears. Then...
  6. HID-Compliant Headset error 10111, restarts pc while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-Compliant Headset error 10111, restarts pc while gaming: Hello, I've recently update my gaming pc, motherboard, processor and ram, the installing of the OS worked fine, the programs installation also worked, but when i start gaming, was where the problems started. I manage to play for a couple minutes with my headsets connected...
  7. Pc Crash While Gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc Crash While Gaming: hello i have an rtx2060 with a i79700f and my pc keeps randomly crashing. ive updated the graphics drivers made sure everything’s in place correctly and made sure the wires are connected. it’s frustrating because it even crashes while playing osu! and overwatch. please help...
  8. PC restarts while gaming, no BSOD

PC restarts while gaming, no BSOD: Hello, My problem started happening suddenly while playing games. All info I could get is "event 41 - kernel power" with no bugcheck code. After that I tried with updated drivers, but nothing changed. Since the PC is still under warranty I sent it for check up, they didn't...
  9. Pc BSOD while gaming?

Pc BSOD while gaming?: Hi, I was playing Forza 4 today, I noticed some stuttering but it wasn't FPS stuttering if you know what I mean lol, I have checked temps, I did a MEMTEST86 out of curiosity for 10 passes the other night and everything went great, I just don't understand what the hell is...
  10. PC froze while playing game and PC restarted (never accured before)

PC froze while playing game and PC restarted (never accured before): This wasn't a BSOD.This is the first game to ever do this to me and the first time after 2 months of playing. I was in like a 3+ hour session when I noticed the sound freezing and noticed my pc froze.Coudn't alt tab or anything until a few moments later the pc restarted by...