Windows 10: PC restarts with blue screen every day

Discus and support PC restarts with blue screen every day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have done windows re install still same issue continues i don't know what to do anymore. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Amy_617, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Amy_617 Win User

PC restarts with blue screen every day

I have done windows re install still same issue continues i don't know what to do anymore.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff18000338050, 0x0000800000000000, 0x0000000000000000

thats what i find in event viewer

:)

Amy_617, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 19, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 19, 2020
  4. PC restarts with blue screen every day

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

PC restarts with blue screen every day

1. PC restarts with blue screen every day - Similar Threads - restarts blue screen

2. PC keeps getting a blue screen every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps getting a blue screen every day: A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root PortError Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI ExpressPrimary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x4Secondary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x0:0x0Primary Device...
  3. PC keeps getting a blue screen every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps getting a blue screen every day: A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root PortError Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI ExpressPrimary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x4Secondary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x0:0x0Primary Device...
  4. PC keeps getting a blue screen every day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue screens every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens every day: Hello!My laptop has blue screens every day. I checked the dump file in WinDbg and get this information, but I'm not an expert on the subject. Help me locate the source of the error.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  6. Blue screens every day

Blue screens every day: Hello!My laptop has blue screens every day. I checked the dump file in WinDbg and get this information, but I'm not an expert on the subject. Help me locate the source of the error.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  7. Blue screen PC restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen PC restart: Suddenly my PC got a restartDownloaded WinDbg and analyzed the dump fileused the !analyze -v and obtained the below************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  8. Blue screen almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen almost every day: The blue screen almost every day. New computer. Windows 11. Recent two dmp files are here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvBDbLcIeplrgtklkycR6xLccwmbCg?e=4YhqZwCan someone give me a hint?Thank you.Jun...
  9. Blue screen almost every day

Blue screen almost every day: The blue screen almost every day. New computer. Windows 11. Recent two dmp files are here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvBDbLcIeplrgtklkycR6xLccwmbCg?e=4YhqZwCan someone give me a hint?Thank you.Jun...
  10. PC Blue screens once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Blue screens once a day: Here are the dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pycoip0rL9vkRak_?e=GL9YS1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-blue-screens-once-a-day/449072b0-69c3-415b-b0dc-eba7f028957f