Windows 10: PC - Restarts without a reason and bluescreen

Discus and support PC - Restarts without a reason and bluescreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, My PC is been restarts every 10 -15 mins of operations since last year. Yesterday I reset it as factory default and deleted all the software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pratykk, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Pratykk Win User

PC - Restarts without a reason and bluescreen

Hi All,

My PC is been restarts every 10 -15 mins of operations since last year. Yesterday I reset it as factory default and deleted all the software on it but issue still persists.

Please see the event log below and suggest a solution.

-<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    -<System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreatedSystemTime="2020-03-29T18:23:20.331458500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>678</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation/>
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-6Q7SK8H</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    -<EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">239</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffff890e11b59080</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">41</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">1</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

Pratykk, Mar 29, 2020
  2. WojtasRed Win User

BlueScreen

I`ve a problem. My PC restarts spontaneously.

Info after restart:

Code: BlueScreen BCCode: 7f BCP1: 0000000000000008 BCP2: 0000000080050031 BCP3: 00000000000006F8 BCP4: FFFFF88004220FA1 OS Version: 6_1_7601 Service Pack: 1_0 Product: 256_1[/quote]

WojtasRed, Mar 29, 2020
  3. PC restarts for no reason

The model is the M11BB from ASUS computer brand, and there is no error screen of any sort it just restarts the pc for no reason, sometimes even when im just browsing. Also i have not installed any third party security software, only security software installed
    was from the pc factory build, wich is Mcafee anti virus. I also did the steps you provided to the answer of my problem and nothing was wrong (windows button + x), and diag tools on the os, and also no problem found.

Paulo Carvalho_069, Mar 29, 2020
  4. PC - Restarts without a reason and bluescreen

PC restarts for no reason

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you install ant third party security application?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to games?
    • What all troubleshooting steps you tried?
    I suggest you to perform SFC scan and check if it resolves the issue.

System File Checker (SFC) is a utility in Microsoft Windows that allows users to scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files. Perform System File Check (SFC), and then check if this fixes the issue.

1. Press the Windows button + X on your keyboard, a mini dialogue box will appear.

2. Choose Command Prompt (Admin). You must run the command prompt in Administrator level.

3. On the command prompt type sfc /scannow and hit enter.

4. If everything went okay and no errors were found, restart your computer and see if the issue re-occurs.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

PC - Restarts without a reason and bluescreen

1. PC - Restarts without a reason and bluescreen - Similar Threads - Restarts without reason

2. PC crashing without bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing without bluescreen: I think it may happen only when playing a graphically intensive game. My computer can more than handle games. Here are my application and system logs. I don't know how to understand these, but was told I should post them. Logs.zipI was fresh bootup for at least two of the...
  3. PC crashing without bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing without bluescreen: I think it may happen only when playing a graphically intensive game. My computer can more than handle games. Here are my application and system logs. I don't know how to understand these, but was told I should post them. Logs.zipI was fresh bootup for at least two of the...
  4. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

PC crashes without a bluescreen.: Basically, sometimes mostly while watching YouTube however, not when playing games my PC freezes for a second and restarts. Seems like a crash, but in the event viewer there are no entries to be found around the time of the crash. I've tried replacing my PSU, checking memory...
  5. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes without a bluescreen.: Basically, sometimes mostly while watching YouTube however, not when playing games my PC freezes for a second and restarts. Seems like a crash, but in the event viewer there are no entries to be found around the time of the crash. I've tried replacing my PSU, checking memory...
  6. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. bluescreens / pc restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreens / pc restarting: My PC has been shutting off and restarting when i play games Mainly Fifa 23Dumps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KEyDfFOnUW-Ux7ebSJDJzZDc95uoC0a5?usp=sharingPC SPECS :i9 10850k2070 super32gb ramrog strix z490-fThought the problem was my power supply and network card...
  8. bluescreens / pc restarting

bluescreens / pc restarting: My PC has been shutting off and restarting when i play games Mainly Fifa 23Dumps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KEyDfFOnUW-Ux7ebSJDJzZDc95uoC0a5?usp=sharingPC SPECS :i9 10850k2070 super32gb ramrog strix z490-fThought the problem was my power supply and network card...
  9. PC randomly restarts for no reason.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly restarts for no reason.: Hello,i clean installed windows on my PC. I had a few bluescreens and now my pc just randomly shuts off and restarts, I dont know what the issue is. This happened to me several times now in the past few days. All drivers should be up to date.Help is very appreciatedr5...
  10. Windows is restarting for no reason and without warning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows is restarting for no reason and without warning.: Hello, I just want to ask real quick about this. But my laptop restarts without warning occasionally. It typically does this sometime after 10 PM. I looked up the causes of this problem:Computer overheatingMalwareOut of powerFailed hardwareBut it's none of these. This problem...