Windows 10: PC Restarts

Discus and support PC Restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there a remedy for PC Restart syndrome? It seems that this is occurring more frequently as of late. When it happens there is this message on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Butlers215, Sep 16, 2020 at 7:17 PM.

1. PC Restarts

Is there a remedy for PC Restart syndrome? It seems that this is occurring more frequently as of late. When it happens there is this message on the blue screen: Stop Code: KERNAL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone help me with a solution?

:)

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

PC Restarts [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

PC Restarts [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

4. PC Restarts

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

Thema:

PC Restarts

1. PC Restarts - Similar Threads - Restarts

2. computer randomly restarts or shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer randomly restarts or shutdowns: So every now and then I open my computer and find out that it was shut down. At first, I thought it was a windows update, but I don't know anymore. the error I see in the event viewer system log is 6008 "The previous system shutdown at 1:59:50 on ‎20/‎09/‎2020 was...
  3. win+w doesn't work and causes Windows Explorer to restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win+w doesn't work and causes Windows Explorer to restart.: when i try to press winkey+w my laptop gets some kind of a lags for a moment and then the Windows Explorer process gets restarted. anyone is familiar with this problem? submitted by /u/ADHD_Learning [link] [comments]...
  4. startup settings does not open when i click restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup settings does not open when i click restart: when i go to advanced option and click startup settings and when i click restart..its does not show the options screen instead my win 10 laptop restarts normally and go to log in screen....plz help me to fix this issue...
  5. What is MoUSOCoreWorker.exe? Why does it keep restarting and waking PC from Sleep Mode?

in Windows 10 News
    What is MoUSOCoreWorker.exe? Why does it keep restarting and waking PC from Sleep Mode?: [ATTACH]MoUsoCoreWorker.exe, also known as Mo USO Core Worker program, is a file from Microsoft […] This article What is MoUSOCoreWorker.exe? Why does it keep restarting and waking PC from Sleep Mode? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. The computer has restarted after an error check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The computer has restarted after an error check: Hello I have 4 stations that are restarting every 2 days randomly Windows 10 Entreprise Version 10.0.17763 Numero 17763 please find below events from one of the stations L’ordinateur a redémarré après une vérification d’erreur. La vérification d’erreur était :...
  7. I just did a Windows update, restarted and I was met with this :/ What should I do?

I just did a Windows update, restarted and I was met with this :/ What should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Morgan8118 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivs2lq/i_just_did_a_windows_update_restarted_and_i_was/
  8. I restarted my laptop 20 minutes ago and it's still trying to configure windows. What...

I restarted my laptop 20 minutes ago and it's still trying to configure windows. What...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/adam_nix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivr2ai/i_restarted_my_laptop_20_minutes_ago_and_its/
  9. Random BSOD for years, typically after restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD for years, typically after restarting: Hi, Been trying to resolve this issue for years, recently picked up some new ram, but didn't seem to be the solution. It seems to happen most often when I turn my computer on, or if I restart it. I've taken to just leaving it on 24/7 as it seems if it boots up. For some...
  10. Restarting Issue

Restarting Issue: whenever i restart my computer all the files that i have installed like steam, discord, spotify, and adobe creative cloud, it makes me reinstall them. Its like i had only just downloaded it. How do i stop this? submitted by /u/ArinTheMaster10 [link] [comments]...