Windows 10: Pc restating again and again

Discus and support Pc restating again and again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After factory resetting windows 10 to try make my pc faster, it comes onto a screen asking me to select my region, keyboard layout and time zone, after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RohitBinjola, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Pc restating again and again

After factory resetting windows 10 to try make my pc faster, it comes onto a screen asking me to select my region, keyboard layout and time zone, after clicking next it comes onto a second screen on which It says that there's a problem fixing your pc ready to use and ask me to plug to a wifi or wired network and after i click Next, after this it says "Just a moment", after that my pc restarts and goes back to the beginning again and this is like an endless cycle. Please help!

:)

RohitBinjola, Jun 6, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

OCZ Technology Provides Update on Restatement Process and NASDAQ Status

OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that as a result of the ongoing restatement process, the Company will not meet the previously disclosed April 8, 2013 NASDAQ extension date to become current in its periodic report filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company has made substantial progress on the restatement for the prior periods and expects to complete the restatement process and make its regulatory filings as soon as practicable.

The filing of the Company's Forms 10-Q for the periods ended August 31, 2012 and November 30, 2012 will be further delayed as the Company completes its process to restate its financial statements for the first quarter of fiscal 2013, as well as for fiscal year 2012 before those filings are made.

The Company has notified the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Department of this delay and expects to receive a delisting determination letter from NASDAQ for failure to comply with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). Upon receipt of the determination letter, the Company intends to request a hearing before the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Panel (the "Panel"), at which the Company will present its plan to evidence compliance with the NASDAQ Listing Rules, and formally request that the Panel stay any delisting action pending the hearing. In accordance with the Listing Rules, the Panel has the authority to grant the Company an extension to regain compliance with the filing requirement for a period not to exceed 360 days from the original due date of the first delayed filing, or through October 7, 2013.

The Company expects to remain listed on NASDAQ during the appeal process and ultimately satisfy all requirements for continued listing on NASDAQ, although no assurances can be made that the Company will be able to timely do so.

btarunr, Jun 6, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Pc restating again and again

phon restat

hi, i have nokia 5800 phond

I open live tv softwer amd my phon restat now

And i tray uninstol live tv softwer phone again restat

I updata my phone but problen not sola plz sola this

dvspatel04, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Pc restating again and again

1. Pc restating again and again - Similar Threads - restating again again

2. PC starts after shutdown again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC starts after shutdown again and again: I have this problemalready for years where when i shutdown my pc normally it will turn itself on after 3 seconds and boot up, the only way to shut it down is to hold the power button and force it to shutdown, that way it stays turned off. which is obviously not the best thing...
  3. PC starts after shutdown again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC starts after shutdown again and again: I have this problemalready for years where when i shutdown my pc normally it will turn itself on after 3 seconds and boot up, the only way to shut it down is to hold the power button and force it to shutdown, that way it stays turned off. which is obviously not the best thing...
  4. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  5. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  6. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  8. Pc(windows 10)freezes again and again?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc(windows 10)freezes again and again?: Hello, my PC just freezes. Sometimes after 10 hours, sometimes already after three, sometimes it runs for days and still works. I don't recognize any pattern, Windows has been restarted several times. Since it freezes there is also no error message. How do I find out what the...
  9. pc freezing again an again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc freezing again an again: why my pc is freezing again again within minutes? despite high configuration like 16 gb ram i5 processor 1050 gtx graphic card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezing-again-an-again/f81bfbd3-0778-4178-8959-5ed281a5b1d3
  10. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c