Windows 10: PC run into problem

Discus and support PC run into problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I boot the computer and got this error and I tried to restart multiple times and it loops in the same screen. Please help me I need my computer I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yasmeen.quigley67, Oct 6, 2022.

1. PC run into problem

I boot the computer and got this error and I tried to restart multiple times and it loops in the same screen. Please help me I need my computer I have a lot of works to do. Thank you in advance.

:)

yasmeen.quigley67, Oct 6, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 6, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Jetster Win User

PC run into problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

PC run into problem

1. PC run into problem - Similar Threads - run problem

2. Fan running problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan running problem.: Need help like patch App for fan running hard!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-problem/28952b87-0044-410a-bde6-7ae82de490ff
  3. Fan running problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fan running problem.: Need help like patch App for fan running hard!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-problem/28952b87-0044-410a-bde6-7ae82de490ff
  4. There was a problem running this tool 0x80200011 - 0x90019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a problem running this tool 0x80200011 - 0x90019: I’ve been having this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-running-this-tool-0x80200011/c0146012-e609-4c47-adf3-a853033e0dcd
  5. There was a problem running this tool 0x80200011 - 0x90019

There was a problem running this tool 0x80200011 - 0x90019: I’ve been having this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-running-this-tool-0x80200011/c0146012-e609-4c47-adf3-a853033e0dcd
  6. I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10: Hi. I have downloaded Adobe Premier Rush onto my Windows 10 Laptop. The program opens ok but once I start working in it, it keeps stalling out. I can't get things to respond and I keep getting a "program not responding message". Does anyone know a fix for this" Thank you....
  7. I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10

I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10: Hi. I have downloaded Adobe Premier Rush onto my Windows 10 Laptop. The program opens ok but once I start working in it, it keeps stalling out. I can't get things to respond and I keep getting a "program not responding message". Does anyone know a fix for this" Thank you....
  8. How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!: Hy before i am using windows 10 which is officially licensed, today i get official update of windows 11 and i updated my laptop to windows 11. After this windows 11 is not active and got problem error like 0x803fa067.... Plz any recommendations...
  9. How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!

How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!: Hy before i am using windows 10 which is officially licensed, today i get official update of windows 11 and i updated my laptop to windows 11. After this windows 11 is not active and got problem error like 0x803fa067.... Plz any recommendations...
  10. Hi this is my first problems in my laptop that runs windows 10 in Disk D it say I have 6 GB...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi this is my first problems in my laptop that runs windows 10 in Disk D it say I have 6 GB...: I go in settings and than I go to storage VIEW STORAGE ON OTHER DIRVES Than I click D drive temporary= 6.25 GB but recycle bin is emptyAnd when every I go go to clear it in settings it shows me 0 bytesplz help...