Windows 10: pc running slower every time i reinstall my windows

Discus and support pc running slower every time i reinstall my windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. So, a few months ago i decided to reinstall my windows to clean up my pc because it was very messy. My pc was running perfect and games were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexDudau, Apr 3, 2021.

1. AlexDudau Win User

pc running slower every time i reinstall my windows

Hello. So, a few months ago i decided to reinstall my windows to clean up my pc because it was very messy. My pc was running perfect and games were running perfect. After i reinstalled it the games were running slower than before but the pc was running good. A few days ago i decided again to reinstall it because i couldn t play anything. Now, the games and pc are running MUCH slower than before. What is the problem?

I have a laptop: GTX 1050, Intel i5-8300H

:)

AlexDudau, Apr 3, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond pc running slower every time i reinstall my windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 3, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 3, 2021
  4. pc running slower every time i reinstall my windows

Game run slower on win10 1803 build.

Hi.

I own dell Vostro 5568 Intel(R) Core(TM) I5-7200U CPU 2.5 GHz 2.7GHz

SSD 255GB and Intel HD 520 - NVIDIA 940MX.

since the last windows update a game I play started to run slower and when I say slower I mean like the character movements are slower like an fps drop.

I got all the updates from dell site also for my graphic card.

I optimized my win10 to max performance.

i added the game to the list in Nvidia control panel and made it to run for performance only.

Power Settings are on Performance as well but game still run slower. it did run better on the 1709 build but I can't go back since I made fresh install of the 1803 build.

any suggestions?

game called mu online.

or hoshkover, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

pc running slower every time i reinstall my windows

1. pc running slower every time i reinstall my windows - Similar Threads - running slower every

2. My pc is running slower idk why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is running slower idk why: I was listening to music on my pc then out of no where it froze on me being the only tab up. I turn off the pc by holding the power button but now my pc is just running slower I check for viruses none, update my computer to the latest windows 11 update, made space on the ssd,...
  3. My pc is running slower idk why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is running slower idk why: I was listening to music on my pc then out of no where it froze on me being the only tab up. I turn off the pc by holding the power button but now my pc is just running slower I check for viruses none, update my computer to the latest windows 11 update, made space on the ssd,...
  4. Why is my pc slower after reinstalling it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc slower after reinstalling it?: My pc got suddenly slow and i have decided to reinstall it.I got a new windows from microsoft's website. I reinstalled and everything was fine and working but the installation took over 3 hours which was strange at first.I also "reinstalled" my bios via 'load defaults' where...
  5. Why is my pc slower after reinstalling it?

Why is my pc slower after reinstalling it?: My pc got suddenly slow and i have decided to reinstall it.I got a new windows from microsoft's website. I reinstalled and everything was fine and working but the installation took over 3 hours which was strange at first.I also "reinstalled" my bios via 'load defaults' where...
  6. Why is my pc slower after reinstalling it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. i get now everyday a BSOD, and after every BSOD my PC runs slower.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get now everyday a BSOD, and after every BSOD my PC runs slower.: hey i have a problem that started now a while ago, i'm not as good with Pc's as y'all might, cuz it's the first time i'm Having one it's an ASUS Laptop i'm having it since 6 month's around, and after having it around 3 Months it slowely got more problems everyday, it runned...
  8. i get now everyday a BSOD, and after every BSOD my PC runs slower.

i get now everyday a BSOD, and after every BSOD my PC runs slower.: hey i have a problem that started now a while ago, i'm not as good with Pc's as y'all might, cuz it's the first time i'm Having one it's an ASUS Laptop i'm having it since 6 month's around, and after having it around 3 Months it slowely got more problems everyday, it runned...
  9. PC running Windows 10 suddenly got 5 times slower.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC running Windows 10 suddenly got 5 times slower.: So one day i just booted up my pc like normal, then a startup program called cscript.exe ran up. i have no idea what that is but after it started up then automatically closed down i got suspicious so i ran a full virus scan. nothing was found. but after that my pc suddenly...
  10. Pc sleeps every time i run specific tasks

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc sleeps every time i run specific tasks: Hi guys, Help please? I have noticed that my pcdell window 10 sleeps every time I perform specific tasks, for example; I was running a video compressor software, after I import the video and press the compress icon, it starts to compress the file for like five seconds and pc...