Windows 10: PC running terribly after version 2004 update

Discus and support PC running terribly after version 2004 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Computer was running smooth as silk till the subject update. Now, all i get are app freezes and general slowness and unresponsiveness. Any VALUABLE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lolomama1, Jun 8, 2020.

1. lolomama1 Win User

PC running terribly after version 2004 update

Hi. Computer was running smooth as silk till the subject update. Now, all i get are app freezes and general slowness and unresponsiveness. Any VALUABLE info - assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

lolomama1, Jun 8, 2020

2. Older versions of PC Suite Circa March 2004

I had PC Suite working well from March 2004. However when I reformatted my PC and Updated to 6.81 everything went bad. Does any body know where I can get an older version of PC Suite from around March 2004?

XP Pro 2002 SP2, Model 6230, Bluetooth

terrymo---01, Jun 8, 2020
  3. MS MONEY 2004 VERSION 14 RUNS IN WINDOWS 10 WITH NO PROBLEMS

HELLO

AFTER TRYING THE VARIETY OF FIXES POSTED BY OTHERS IN REGEDIT I GAVE UP HAVING COMPLETE FAILURE RUNNING SUNSET IN WINDOWS 10.

I DOWNLOADED MS MONEY 2004 WHICH IS VERSION 14.0.120.1105

IT INSTALLS AND WORKS PERFECTLY IN MY FINAL VERSION RELEASED BY MICROSOFT AUGUST 12TH. AND ALSO EVAULATION BUILD 10525.

IT ALSO RUNS IN ANY RESOLUTION SETTING WITHOUT COMPLAINT.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

I FORGOT TO MENTION HERE IS THE DOWNLOADED FILE LISTED IN MY DOWNLOADS FOLDER Money2005-UK-QFE2.exe.exe Backup

I KNOW IT SAYS MS MONEY 2005 BUT 2004 IS REPORTED AS THE ACTUAL INSTAL REPORTED IN MS MONEY HELP ABOUT MS MONEY.

I FOUND THE DOWNLOAD BY SERCHING IN BING DOWNLOAD MS MONEY 2005.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

BILL GODFREY

wiliamgodfrey, Jun 8, 2020
  4. PC running terribly after version 2004 update

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

PC running terribly after version 2004 update

1. PC running terribly after version 2004 update - Similar Threads - running terribly version

2. Update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to version 2004: Hello, when i try update my Rig i got only 20h2 version but i dont want do download it. where is the version 2004 installation laucher? i still nothing found on it....
  3. The update version 2004

The update version 2004: Hello Up until today my system cant update to the version 2004 update. I just want to know why my system cant update and also when will it be able to as it is 7 months later since the update came out. Been updating every update since and still cant update....
  4. Update version 2004

Update version 2004: Is the Newest update really Version 2004? I want my computer up to date! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-version-2004/485f944a-8627-4e77-bf31-8061778b2bcc
  5. PC with no internet for real after updating to windows 10 version 2004

PC with no internet for real after updating to windows 10 version 2004: I just updated my Windows 10 machine to version 2004 and now it can't connect to the internet. I know there's a bug where people are seeing the "no internet connection" message even though they can connect, but this is not my case. I cannot access internet with wifi or...
  6. No new icons after version 2004 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    No new icons after version 2004 update: Hello, everyone... I have a question related to an array of new icons recently introduced to Windows 10. Speaking frankly, I really like to see the new appearance of Windows 10's icons as I've seen in Youtube and several websites. Because of this, I then decided to update my...
  7. Cortana after Windows version 2004 update

in Cortana
    Cortana after Windows version 2004 update: Before updating Cortana open apps, but after updating Cortana won't open apps. Why? In the future this will be fixed or not? Because without it Cortana really useless....
  8. BSoD after update to Version 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD after update to Version 2004: I faced a BSoD problem today, 1 week after upgrading to Version 2004 feature update. The error shows VIDEO TDR FAILURE atikmpag.sys failed. Here's what i have tried so far- 1.Tried rebooting several times 2. Restore to a previous setting [IMG] 3. Uninstall...
  9. fan running continually after 2004 update

fan running continually after 2004 update: Just updated Windows from 1909 to 2004, and now it seems the fan runs continually. Anyone else notice this? How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-continually-after-2004-update/4c9feefe-b324-4377-be90-73dd08497d0f
  10. Pc running terrible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc running terrible: Around this time 2 years ago I went to some pc shop looking to build my first pc. Did some research and knew what I wanted to buy and the guys at the shop help me get all the Parts together. They said that they would get it built up at their factory and it would arrive at my...