Windows 10: pc samsung ,windows 10

Discus and support pc samsung ,windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ho appena ristallato Windows 10 sul mio portatile Samsung, ma non ho più la webcam, ho fatto quasi tutto fosse possibile, ma non trovo la soluzione per... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertoLeoni 51, Dec 2, 2019.

1. pc samsung ,windows 10

Ho appena ristallato Windows 10 sul mio portatile Samsung, ma non ho più la webcam, ho fatto quasi tutto fosse possibile, ma non trovo la soluzione per installare webcam vi chiedo se esiste una soluzione, o devo aspettare che Samsung o Microsoft rilasci driver per Windows 10?? Grazie per l'aiuto Roberto Leoni

:)

RobertoLeoni 51, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 2, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

pc samsung ,windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

pc samsung ,windows 10

1. pc samsung ,windows 10 - Similar Threads - samsung

2. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G stopped recognized by Desktop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G stopped recognized by Desktop Windows 11: Until this week, I could connect my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G to my Windows 11 desktop, but now it is not recognized and I could not even charge it from the desktop. I used to run Samsung DeX for viewing my home CCTV. Now nothing doing. Please help needed to solve this...
  3. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G stopped recognized by Desktop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G stopped recognized by Desktop Windows 11: Until this week, I could connect my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G to my Windows 11 desktop, but now it is not recognized and I could not even charge it from the desktop. I used to run Samsung DeX for viewing my home CCTV. Now nothing doing. Please help needed to solve this...
  4. My Samsung monitors connected via Bonelk 9 into 1 multiport adaptor are not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Samsung monitors connected via Bonelk 9 into 1 multiport adaptor are not working...: I have been using 2 Samsung monitors connected via usb c through a Bonelk multiport adaptor with my Surface Pro 7. I have run this setup for over a year and now suddenly they are not working anymore. Other accessories connected via the multiport adaptor wireless...
  5. My Samsung monitors connected via Bonelk 9 into 1 multiport adaptor are not working...

My Samsung monitors connected via Bonelk 9 into 1 multiport adaptor are not working...: I have been using 2 Samsung monitors connected via usb c through a Bonelk multiport adaptor with my Surface Pro 7. I have run this setup for over a year and now suddenly they are not working anymore. Other accessories connected via the multiport adaptor wireless...
  6. Microsoft display adapter not working with Samsung Galaxy s24+

Microsoft display adapter not working with Samsung Galaxy s24+: I recently bought a Galaxy S24+, and it refuses to connect to the Microsoft Display Adapter_23. Holding down the screen view tab in settings in the phone, the MDA prompts to enter a passcode of numbers into the phone. The MDA the shows connecting to Galaxy S24+, the screen...
  7. Microsoft display adapter not working with Samsung Galaxy s24+

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft display adapter not working with Samsung Galaxy s24+: I recently bought a Galaxy S24+, and it refuses to connect to the Microsoft Display Adapter_23. Holding down the screen view tab in settings in the phone, the MDA prompts to enter a passcode of numbers into the phone. The MDA the shows connecting to Galaxy S24+, the screen...
  8. Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow: So i got a new 990 PRO NVMe and a 840 EVO SSD for my HP envy to upgrade from a bone old 1tb HDD from 2016. Its slow and not really useful for my mother. Though these are my problems:1. On the first try, it took about 2 days being stuck 99% with very little progress done. It...
  9. Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow: So i got a new 990 PRO NVMe and a 840 EVO SSD for my HP envy to upgrade from a bone old 1tb HDD from 2016. Its slow and not really useful for my mother. Though these are my problems:1. On the first try, it took about 2 days being stuck 99% with very little progress done. It...
  10. Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow