Windows 10: PC says "bluetooth is turned off"

Discus and support PC says "bluetooth is turned off" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so I was using bluetooth headphones earlier this morning and they randomly disconnected and it said "bluetooth is turned off" so I looked for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jaxbarfell, Apr 7, 2021.

1. PC says "bluetooth is turned off"

so I was using bluetooth headphones earlier this morning and they randomly disconnected and it said "bluetooth is turned off" so I looked for some answers on the web I couldn't find any answers, also I forgot to mention there is no on/off button for me so anyways after I tried looking for over an hour I finally found troubleshooting and it said "bluetooth capabilities unavailable on this computer" but as stated earlier I was just using bluetooth headphones this morning. So how do I fix this?

:)

jaxbarfell, Apr 7, 2021
  2. JoLade Win User

Bluetooth will not turn on

Hi I have a brand new Dell PC with Windows 10, Bluetooth was working fine for the first few days but it seems following an upgrade it is now not working. I've followed steps to check the latest drivers are installed for Bluetooth and for the specific device
    I'm trying to connect to, but still when I go into Device Manager, Bluetooth, it says Bluetooth is not turned on - when I click 'add Bluetooth or other device' it tries and says 'Bluetooth couldn't connect' and sends me back around the same suggestions to
    check the latest drivers are installed etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoLade, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Apr 7, 2021
  4. HojabrA Win User

PC says "bluetooth is turned off"

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

PC says "bluetooth is turned off"

1. PC says "bluetooth is turned off" - Similar Threads - says bluetooth turned

2. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  3. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  4. My bluetooth randomly quit working. It's saying it's turned off, but there's no Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth randomly quit working. It's saying it's turned off, but there's no Bluetooth...: My bluetooth headphones won't connect anymore. It says Bluetooth has been turned off, however there's no toggle button to turn it on. Additionally Bluetooth is not showing up in the Device Manager....
  5. My bluetooth randomly quit working. It's saying it's turned off, but there's no Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth randomly quit working. It's saying it's turned off, but there's no Bluetooth...: My bluetooth headphones won't connect anymore. It says Bluetooth has been turned off, however there's no toggle button to turn it on. Additionally Bluetooth is not showing up in the Device Manager....
  6. My bluetooth randomly quit working. It's saying it's turned off, but there's no Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth says that it’s turned off and I have no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth says that it’s turned off and I have no option to turn it back on.: I’ve tried everything like resetting, shutting down, updating and reinstalling drivers. Nothing works. Is there anything else I can do? submitted by /u/SirSquid008 [link] [comments]...
  8. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hi there, So I was playing a game on my PC at around 6:30 pm now 7:41 pm and I got a notification to install a Windows 10 update. So I downloaded the update, my PC restarted and when it launched back up, my Bluetooth devices were disconnected. With the message showing...
  9. It says that Bluetooth is turned off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It says that Bluetooth is turned off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/obergene69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjen1w/it_says_that_bluetooth_is_turned_off/
  10. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hello, last night I was using my Bluetooth speaker, and later my Bluetooth headphones, all the way until midnight with no issue whatsoever. This morning when I woke up, I tried turning on my speaker again but it wouldn't connect to my computer. I checked my Bluetooth settings...