Windows 10: PC says it cannot find my camera driver

Discus and support PC says it cannot find my camera driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot participate in zoom meetings because my PC says it cannot find my camera driver. The troubleshooter said to update Windows, so I did and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RyanMarlow1, Apr 7, 2020.

1. PC says it cannot find my camera driver

I cannot participate in zoom meetings because my PC says it cannot find my camera driver. The troubleshooter said to update Windows, so I did and now I have other problems that I posted questions for as well. Low and behold, I still don't have a functioning camera.

:)

RyanMarlow1, Apr 7, 2020

2. camera and drivers

Hello,

The issue that you encountered regarding the camera on your Windows 10 computer may be caused by some configuration or the driver on your PC is not yet updated. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link. The page consists of some troubleshooting
    steps regarding the camera issue. Once you’re on the page, you may proceed with the steps and complete the process. After completing the given steps, you may check if you’re able to use the camera on your PC properly.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Drivers Camera Error

Hi Indra,

Error code 0x803FB005 might have been occurred due to Microsoft Store being corrupted. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Can you enumerate the troubleshooting steps that you have performed to avoid repetition?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • What specific code that you have modify? Are your referring to a registry?
    • Have you made any recent hardware or software changes prior to your camera driver issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Store by following these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type in WSReset.exe.
    • Right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Command Prompt will open and you’ll get a conformation message saying: The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Apr 7, 2020
  4. PC says it cannot find my camera driver

+Connecting Camera

Hi Ernest,

Thanks for posting in the Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Before to begin with troubleshooting,I would like
    you to answer the following questions:

• Provide me the make/model of pc and camera?

• Did you get any error message?
    I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

Step 1:Update the driver

After the install to Windows 10, the drivers for the camera may have not been Installed. I would suggest that you install the drivers for the camera and check.

a. Move the mouse to bottom left corner and right-click on the
    “Start”
    icon.

b. Select ‘Device manager’.

c. Expand ‘Camera”, right-click on the adapter and select update ‘update driver software’

step 2: Run the hardware troubleshooter.

To do so, open Control Panel
    > troubleshooting> Hardware and Sound >
    Hardware and Devices

follow the instructions.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

PC says it cannot find my camera driver

1. PC says it cannot find my camera driver - Similar Threads - says cannot find

2. Cannot find Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find Camera: I have an Ideapad 3 and for the life of me I have been trying to figure out why my integrated camera hasnt been working. The shutter is off. I dont have a camera key to press. I uninstalled the Integrated Camera option under Device Manager and cant get it to come back up....
  3. Cannot find Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find Camera: I have an Ideapad 3 and for the life of me I have been trying to figure out why my integrated camera hasnt been working. The shutter is off. I dont have a camera key to press. I uninstalled the Integrated Camera option under Device Manager and cant get it to come back up....
  4. Cannot find Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot find camera

Cannot find camera: My laptop was broken and I needed to have the screen changed. The problem is that it cannot detect the camera, error code is : 0XA00F4244. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-camera/d931f751-21b6-4da3-ae2f-ab1962dff4a0
  6. Cannot find camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find camera: My laptop was broken and I needed to have the screen changed. The problem is that it cannot detect the camera, error code is : 0XA00F4244. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-camera/d931f751-21b6-4da3-ae2f-ab1962dff4a0
  7. Cannot find camera

8. Cannot find camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find camera: My laptop was broken and have it replaced the whole screen. However, my issue is that my laptop cannot find my camera, the error code is 0xA00F4244. Is there anything I can do to fix this or so I need to have it replaced again?...
  9. Cannot find camera

Cannot find camera: My laptop was broken and have it replaced the whole screen. However, my issue is that my laptop cannot find my camera, the error code is 0xA00F4244. Is there anything I can do to fix this or so I need to have it replaced again?...
  10. Cannot find camera