Windows 10: PC says up to date but its not

Discus and support PC says up to date but its not in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc tells me its up to date however everytime I restart the computer it shows installing updates and it will install. After a day I need to restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by megane.crona34, Sep 21, 2022 at 1:02 PM.

1. PC says up to date but its not

My pc tells me its up to date however everytime I restart the computer it shows installing updates and it will install. After a day I need to restart my computer again then there is an update again that it is installing. I have Windows 10 and this process is repeating for 3 days now.

:)

megane.crona34, Sep 21, 2022 at 1:02 PM
Thema:

PC says up to date but its not

1. PC says up to date but its not - Similar Threads - says date

2. PC says up to date but its not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC says up to date but its not: My pc tells me its up to date however everytime I restart the computer it shows installing updates and it will install. After a day I need to restart my computer again then there is an update again that it is installing. I have Windows 10 and this process is repeating for 3...
  3. PC says up to date but its not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC says up to date but its not: My pc tells me its up to date however everytime I restart the computer it shows installing updates and it will install. After a day I need to restart my computer again then there is an update again that it is installing. I have Windows 10 and this process is repeating for 3...
  4. Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...: How do I correct the Mail/Calendar app that says: Your Yahoo account settings are out-of-date. Error Code: 0x801901a? I'm not particularly tech-savvy, so make it easy for an 80 yr. old. Thanks!...
  5. Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...

Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...: How do I correct the Mail/Calendar app that says: Your Yahoo account settings are out-of-date. Error Code: 0x801901a? I'm not particularly tech-savvy, so make it easy for an 80 yr. old. Thanks!...
  6. Windows Update says "You're not up to date" but Check for updates doesn't show any updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update says "You're not up to date" but Check for updates doesn't show any updates: I am on Windows 10 Pro and to frequently get the latest security update definitions I have scheduled a task to check for signature updates every hour."C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe"-signatureUpdateNow I am faced with notifications from Windows Update the I am...
  7. Windows Update says "You're not up to date" but Check for updates doesn't show any updates

Windows Update says "You're not up to date" but Check for updates doesn't show any updates: I am on Windows 10 Pro and to frequently get the latest security update definitions I have scheduled a task to check for signature updates every hour."C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe"-signatureUpdateNow I am faced with notifications from Windows Update the I am...
  8. Windows Update says "You're not up to date" but Check for updates doesn't show any updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't!

Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't!: A client has an older laptop that is not able to move to Windows 11.She was convinced it was fully updated, because the settings-windows update page shows "youre up to date".and assures me she always allows it to do updates.She was astonished when I showed her it had failed...
  10. Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't!: A client has an older laptop that is not able to move to Windows 11.She was convinced it was fully updated, because the settings-windows update page shows "youre up to date".and assures me she always allows it to do updates.She was astonished when I showed her it had failed...