Windows 10: PC says up to date but its not

Discus and support PC says up to date but its not in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc tells me its up to date however everytime I restart the computer it shows installing updates and it will install. After a day I need to restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by megane.crona34, Sep 21, 2022.

1. PC says up to date but its not

My pc tells me its up to date however everytime I restart the computer it shows installing updates and it will install. After a day I need to restart my computer again then there is an update again that it is installing. I have Windows 10 and this process is repeating for 3 days now.

:)

megane.crona34, Sep 21, 2022
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Sep 21, 2022
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

TBA's usually wont be this year. Some games are scheduled for 2012, I would expect TBA's to be later than those.

I just say chronologically, because then you can say "hey this month Duke Nukem comes out!" or something.

1Kurgan1, Sep 21, 2022
  4. PC says up to date but its not

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

PC says up to date but its not

1. PC says up to date but its not - Similar Threads - says date

2. Please say what is relase date of windows 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please say what is relase date of windows 12: Please say that to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-say-what-is-relase-date-of-windows-12/141d7608-b0aa-41a6-8044-ba0ed4634c95
  3. Please say what is relase date of windows 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please say what is relase date of windows 12: Please say that to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-say-what-is-relase-date-of-windows-12/141d7608-b0aa-41a6-8044-ba0ed4634c95
  4. in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...: i have tried many ways to fix this problem but none have worked the main reason i am trying to resolve this is because riot vanguard says i need to have windows 10 version 20h1 or newer to be able to play...
  5. in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...

in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...: i have tried many ways to fix this problem but none have worked the main reason i am trying to resolve this is because riot vanguard says i need to have windows 10 version 20h1 or newer to be able to play...
  6. in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Updates for Laptops and VDI- says Up to date- But Installation fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates for Laptops and VDI- says Up to date- But Installation fails: Hi, My company provided laptop needs patched and updates, when I go to Windows update it shows "You are Up to date". when I go to View Update History I see last few updates are failed to install. It says-"Last failed install attempt on **/**/2023-#code#". I am now out of USA...
  8. Updates for Laptops and VDI- says Up to date- But Installation fails

Updates for Laptops and VDI- says Up to date- But Installation fails: Hi, My company provided laptop needs patched and updates, when I go to Windows update it shows "You are Up to date". when I go to View Update History I see last few updates are failed to install. It says-"Last failed install attempt on **/**/2023-#code#". I am now out of USA...
  9. Updates for Laptops and VDI- says Up to date- But Installation fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information

Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information: Dear sirs/madams, during an update it says "We couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. " I have done everything, from looking at other threads to even swapping out the CMOS, RAM, SSD and the CPU. But it still says...