Windows 10: PC scan and repair problem.

Discus and support PC scan and repair problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So a few days ago, my pc started crashing due to the "DPC Watchdog Violation"(Has to do with Drive version). It did this on average twice a day, until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michael Vourdoumbas, Dec 16, 2018.

1. PC scan and repair problem.

So a few days ago, my pc started crashing due to the "DPC Watchdog Violation"(Has to do with Drive version). It did this on average twice a day, until a powercut occured. I boot my system and boom! error code 0xc000000f, My pc needed a windows media installation DVD which i had, but i went to command prompt, triee bootrec commands, only to find that by the /fixboot command i was denied access.. So i run startup repair, which took 5 times till it found there was a problem in the boot files, and it fixed it. However, when i boot for the first time in 2 days, seeing the windows 10 logo, i see a scan and repair from windows, and i let it do it's job. I stared at my display for about 20 mins, with the scanning stuck at 4%, I left it for about 3 hours until i come back and see my pc had shut down. I boot it up, it wanted yet again to scan and repair, but i cancelled it. It stood at the welcome screen for a good minute or two until it lets me in, where i discover that explorer.exe(not file browser) wouldn't respond to mouse clicks, didnt load app icons on the desktop, or even Ctrl+Alt+Delete.. so i power down, only to let it scan and repair.. And that has been my PC's status for the past 3 days.. I would appreciate help, I couldnt even make a bavkup of my SSD using EaseUS' utilities of backup(advanced server version) and data healing sth or other and i could NOT clone my drive!! So i can't format the drive because i will lose all data(pictures, recordings, documents), all programs(corel draw pack, Adobe CC programs.. Help would be tremendously appreciated!!

:)

Michael Vourdoumbas, Dec 16, 2018

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Windows won't start or repair

Hi,

This issue may occur due to a
    missing/corrupted system files. We suggest that you perform these methods
    of troubleshooting steps to fix this matter:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 16, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

PC scan and repair problem.

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

PC scan and repair problem.

1. PC scan and repair problem. - Similar Threads - scan repair problem

2. Can someone help me with repairing and scanning problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with repairing and scanning problem: Hello everyone, I haven’t gotten any problem about this one this is my first time encountering it. I think it happen when I installed windows 11 using a pen drive after installing it would restart after 10 seconds then black screen I thought it was stuck so i hard restart it...
  3. Start-up scanning and repairing problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start-up scanning and repairing problems: I have had some problems. It initially started with playing Minecraft Bedrock Minecraft for Windows 10 edition. I played the game quite a while ago but all was fine. However when I started playing again recently, I found there would be input lag from my keyboard. It ended up...
  4. Start-up scanning and repairing problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start-up scanning and repairing problems: I have had some problems. It initially started with playing Minecraft Bedrock Minecraft for Windows 10 edition. I played the game quite a while ago but all was fine. However when I started playing again recently, I found there would be input lag from my keyboard. It ended up...
  5. Scanning & repairing drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanning & repairing drive: Stuck too long on 100% complete of scanning and repairing drive c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-repairing-drive/a0a01fb0-6e22-4931-9350-304390584072
  6. Scan and Repair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scan and Repair: Every time I start-up my machine it goes about scanning and repairing my HDD that are connected. I'm concerned since these HDD used to be connected to my Mac and I cannot afford it trying to repair something and I loose data on the drives....
  7. Scanning and repairing problem

Scanning and repairing problem: This problem started from yesterday . whenever I boot my laptop it always scan and repair the disk every time bcoz of this my laptop is not loading fast . Are there any solution ?? If yes please share it with me :...
  8. Scan & Repair

Scan & Repair: I have a pc with a Samsung SSD and a Seagate HDD and recently i've been getting a scanning and repairing drive C message when turning it on. Should i be worried? I have done CHKDSK on cmd and it reports finding errors and needed to repair offline. however when restarting...
  9. Scanning and repairing drive problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scanning and repairing drive problem: Hello everyone, recently, my computer has been having this *problem* stated in the title which is the scanning and repairing drive in the loading screen. This problem just appeared out of nowhere when I came back from a 3-day trip of not using my laptop. I take care of my...
  10. Scanning and repairing drive problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Scanning and repairing drive problem: Hello everyone, recently, my computer has been having this *problem* stated in the title which is the scanning and repairing drive in the loading screen. This problem just appeared out of nowhere when I came back from a 3-day trip of not using my laptop. I take care of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc scan and fix

2. pc scan & repair