Windows 10: pc scaning problems

Discus and support pc scaning problems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear sir, why scaning is taking so much of time. Now a days it takes more than 6 hours... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by B bshettigar, Mar 7, 2021.

1. pc scaning problems

Dear sir,

why scaning is taking so much of time. Now a days it takes more than 6 hours

:)

B bshettigar, Mar 7, 2021

2. scaning

defender not scaning (reason resourses is not in correct state) what to do

brij mohan kapoor, Mar 7, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 7, 2021
  4. pc scaning problems

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

pc scaning problems

1. pc scaning problems - Similar Threads - scaning problems

2. Full scan, not really full scaning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full scan, not really full scaning: so recently, whenever ive tried full scaningwhich i do regularly suddenly started scanning only 20-35 filesas a full scan and i checked the blocked list and all of them where in system32. But i dont know whether thats the problem or not....
  3. Full scan, not really full scaning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full scan, not really full scaning: so recently, whenever ive tried full scaningwhich i do regularly suddenly started scanning only 20-35 filesas a full scan and i checked the blocked list and all of them where in system32. But i dont know whether thats the problem or not....
  4. Full scan, not really full scaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows "not remember" the files from system32 and appdata after scaning and removing virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows "not remember" the files from system32 and appdata after scaning and removing virus.: I was doing a full scan on Microsoft Safey Scanner to got rid of virus but after the full scan and restart, all programs along with System32 files like taskmgr.exe and cmd.exe are asking me to choose the program or "application not found".How can I solve this?...
  6. Some random thing appreaded on my taskbar its not a virus i scaned it it doesnt show in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some random thing appreaded on my taskbar its not a virus i scaned it it doesnt show in...: Pls answer fast i am confused its the random colored thing near calculator icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-random-thing-appreaded-on-my-taskbar-its-not/46237f0a-aaa8-4006-a21f-83a6c07e442a
  7. scaned svchost show something weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scaned svchost show something weird: i just scanned my svchost with virustotal and they found this, no threat was found tho. is this normal should i be worry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scaned-svchost-show-something-weird/3914c5bb-3f7d-49fc-bb7d-56911a4f1c2c
  8. can not store scaned file from printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not store scaned file from printer: windows 10, hp officejet j4680 printer. can not get scanned file into file history error code 8, [8,106.0] scanning worked until recently. do not know of any changes...
  9. how to delete entries with 'move to' action after scaning a document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete entries with 'move to' action after scaning a document: after scaning a document, have a noption to "move to". the lsit is long. How do I emove entrieds no longer used? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-entries-with-move-to-action-after/5bd416ff-f913-4c7f-8433-edd194e16d47"
  10. Problem scaning ,somthing wrong and try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem scaning ,somthing wrong and try again: My both printers (Canon MF210 and Brother MFC 7220) has issues to scan. sometime went though only one or two pages then the message pop out. I don't know how to fix it?? Thanks...