Windows 10: PC Scans and repairs on startup and blue screens if I dont restart after first startup.

Discus and support PC Scans and repairs on startup and blue screens if I dont restart after first startup. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So about 2 months ago I randomly started getting the scanning and repearing drive c: message on startup and my pc would boot normally after it did. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CoolPiggies201, Jul 24, 2020.

1. PC Scans and repairs on startup and blue screens if I dont restart after first startup.

So about 2 months ago I randomly started getting the scanning and repearing drive c: message on startup and my pc would boot normally after it did. I tried going in and letting it fix and then restart when it said it needed to but that wouldn't fix it. Ever since then if I dont restart my pc after I first turn it on it starts acting weird, causing random bugs in games then eventually blue screens or just freezes. If I restart it though that doesnt happen and it runs perfectly fine. This happened before but just stopped one day. Then it started happening again. I'm not sure what could be the cause of this happening and how I can fix it. Anyone got any ideas?

Also, my graphics card has also been experiencing "unexpected system failures" along with these issues which i find strange since it's fairly new, I've had it for about a year. I appreciate any help.

submitted by /u/CoolPiggies201
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CoolPiggies201, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Stuck on loading screen after startup

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to perform Startup Repair and check if it helps.

• On a working PC go to the Microsoft software download website and
      create Windows 10 installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 29, 2020
  4. PC Scans and repairs on startup and blue screens if I dont restart after first startup.

Startup Repair Couldn't Repair My PC

Guys please help I have a laptop and I've been having the blue screen of death recently and I don't know what's causing it. When I try to use automatic repair on advance options to fix the problem it gives me an error that startup repair couldn't repair my pc and I don't know if windows system restore can help me considering that I'm already having this issue even before I made a restore point and sfc /scannow now says it does not found any integrity violations on windows resource protection. I don't want to reformat and lose all my files and programs so please do not suggest that. The only thing that I know can cause this to my laptop could be a corrupted windows update but I don't know which one because all my programs right now on my laptop are the same on my previous laptop and none of them are causing any blue screen on my older laptop so it can't be my 3rd party programs right.? If you can help me please let me know step by step what I need to do because I'm not good with tech stuff.

PC Scans and repairs on startup and blue screens if I dont restart after first startup. [​IMG]

dacoolmike, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

PC Scans and repairs on startup and blue screens if I dont restart after first startup.

1. PC Scans and repairs on startup and blue screens if I dont restart after first startup. - Similar Threads - Scans repairs startup

2. Blue Screen on Cold Startup; Fine After Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen on Cold Startup; Fine After Restart: Hello,after windows 11 installation, after couple of weeks im experiencing the blue screen issue whenever i open my pc for the first time within a day.After restart its working fine.I run windows memory check and it was fine.What is causing this issue?...
  3. Blue Screen on Cold Startup; Fine After Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen on Cold Startup; Fine After Restart: Hello,after windows 11 installation, after couple of weeks im experiencing the blue screen issue whenever i open my pc for the first time within a day.After restart its working fine.I run windows memory check and it was fine.What is causing this issue?...
  4. startup issue when restarting pc after blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup issue when restarting pc after blue screens: i recently have been getting blue screens saying driver irql not less than equal and system service exception randomly, my system is updated and i ran sfc and dism check multiple times.when i get a blue screen it goes normally. after the blue screen goes away and my pc...
  5. startup issue when restarting pc after blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    startup issue when restarting pc after blue screens: i recently have been getting blue screens saying driver irql not less than equal and system service exception randomly, my system is updated and i ran sfc and dism check multiple times.when i get a blue screen it goes normally. after the blue screen goes away and my pc...
  6. startup issue when restarting pc after blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue Screen on Cold Startup; Fine After Restart

Blue Screen on Cold Startup; Fine After Restart: Our church has had the following computer for a bit over a year now:https://www.newegg.com/abs-computer-technologies-ala196/p/N82E16883102947We use it to run our livestream. It runs a worship software called Easy Worship as well as vMix and a PTZ camera controller application...
  8. Blue Screen on Startup; Fine After Restart

Blue Screen on Startup; Fine After Restart: I am the tech guru at my local church, but unfortunately hardware issues are not my particular forte. Our main computer that we use for running the in-house PowerPoint as well as the broadcasted live stream has been having a problem for several months. Basically, each week it...
  9. Scan and Repair drive on startup

Scan and Repair drive on startup: Whenever I start my pcWindows10 it automatically starts running the scan and repair drive on my D drive. It usually takes a minute or two so my bootup is quite a bit slower than normal20 seconds. It never actually does anything though, because I've actually ran scan and...
  10. How to disable login/lock screen on first startup or after restart ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable login/lock screen on first startup or after restart ?: I just want the login/lock screen to appear when I lock my windows (WinKey+L) or when i sleep my windows, not when my windows first startup or after restart. For your information I use local account and pin. 148749