Windows 10: PC screen cracked??

Discus and support PC screen cracked?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not sure if this is belongs in tech support or community support, but my outer plastic rim for my computer is cracked, what do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anonymous-AC, Feb 22, 2024.

1. PC screen cracked??

Not sure if this is belongs in tech support or community support, but my outer plastic rim for my computer is cracked, what do I do?

:)

Anonymous-AC, Feb 22, 2024

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 22, 2024
  3. lenovo yoga screen cracked

how much would it be to replace the screen on a Lenovo yoga? little brother stepped on it and the touch screen doesn't respond..... so its cracked and the touch screen doesn't work..

immabeast6824, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Darksaber Win User

PC screen cracked??

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

PC screen cracked??

1. PC screen cracked?? - Similar Threads - screen cracked

2. PC screen cracked??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC screen cracked??: Not sure if this is belongs in tech support or community support, but my outer plastic rim for my computer is cracked, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-screen-cracked/2634e4b6-69f4-4ffe-9ae0-4c3166dda681
  3. Windows security showing a black screen after installing a cracked game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security showing a black screen after installing a cracked game: I installed a cracked game which i uninstalled afterwards but after that whenever i open windows security it keeps showing only a black screen. Seems like it has been deleted. What do i do now? I even tried to reset my pc but the ' Reset this PC' button has also stopped...
  4. Windows security showing a black screen after installing a cracked game

Windows security showing a black screen after installing a cracked game: I installed a cracked game which i uninstalled afterwards but after that whenever i open windows security it keeps showing only a black screen. Seems like it has been deleted. What do i do now? I even tried to reset my pc but the ' Reset this PC' button has also stopped...
  5. I recently got my laptop screen replaced after I cracked it. The touch screen works...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently got my laptop screen replaced after I cracked it. The touch screen works...: I have already tried reconfiguring my pen and touch screen. I do not know what kind of screen was purchased for the replacement. My laptop is an HP Envy x360...
  6. I recently got my laptop screen replaced after I cracked it. The touch screen works...

I recently got my laptop screen replaced after I cracked it. The touch screen works...: I have already tried reconfiguring my pen and touch screen. I do not know what kind of screen was purchased for the replacement. My laptop is an HP Envy x360...
  7. Left Hinge of computer is breaking off and the corner screen of laptop is cracked and opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Hinge of computer is breaking off and the corner screen of laptop is cracked and opening: My ZBook 15v G15 left hinge broke and the left corner is cracked and bulging. The laptop was not dropped or fell. When I open and close the laptop the hinge is shifting and then separating lower case from the upper case. The screw from the lower case is falling off and I am...
  8. Left Hinge of computer is breaking off and the corner screen of laptop is cracked and opening

Left Hinge of computer is breaking off and the corner screen of laptop is cracked and opening: My ZBook 15v G15 left hinge broke and the left corner is cracked and bulging. The laptop was not dropped or fell. When I open and close the laptop the hinge is shifting and then separating lower case from the upper case. The screw from the lower case is falling off and I am...
  9. ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?: I bought this laptop with a cracked screen and the touchscreen drivers were present but the touchscreen feature wasn't functioning. I think I might have deleted the drivers by mistake when attempting to update them. If I fix the screen, will I be able to get the drivers for...
  10. ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?

ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?: I bought this laptop with a cracked screen and the touchscreen drivers were present but the touchscreen feature wasn't functioning. I think I might have deleted the drivers by mistake when attempting to update them. If I fix the screen, will I be able to get the drivers for...