Windows 10: pc screen goes black shortly after book/ when opening programs

Discus and support pc screen goes black shortly after book/ when opening programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Really sorry for the title typo I was typing fast so I can get this posted before my pc went unresponsive. I meant boot. Hello everyone I know this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by stephon972, Jul 2, 2016.

1. pc screen goes black shortly after book/ when opening programs

Really sorry for the title typo I was typing fast so I can get this posted before my pc went unresponsive. I meant boot. Hello everyone I know this is a windows ten forum. I am running windows seven I have posted my issue in the windows seven forum but I decided to try here because my pc problem is frustrating me. My desktop will automatically become unresponsive when I open programs and sometimes shortly after I boot up my pc. If I open photoshop sometimes its successful and will allow me to open other things. If I open a game it goes unresponsive and my monitors go black. It does not shut down but everything goes unresponsive including my monitors. I have reformatted my hard drive and uninstalled and reinstalled my graphic drivers. I dont know what else to do. Could my motherboard potentially be failing ?

Pc issue - YouTube

:)

stephon972, Jul 2, 2016
  2. Vince120 Win User

FS 2004 won't run properly on Windows 10

When I open FS 2004 in Windows 10 the screen goes black. The program is open, but there is no video. Any suggestions about how to fix this?

Vince120, Jul 2, 2016
  3. Fadsss Win User
    Help please it important

When i open my laptop it takes time to start up and then when it opens finally i try to open google it freezes and then the screen goes black and come back to normal but still if i try to open any program it freezes the screen goes black and then goes normal
    I cant even open the setting or ANYTHING please help

**Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / General).**

Fadsss, Jul 2, 2016
Thema:

pc screen goes black shortly after book/ when opening programs

1. pc screen goes black shortly after book/ when opening programs - Similar Threads - screen goes black

2. Screen goes black when playing a game on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black when playing a game on pc: Hi,I’ve recently build a pc for my little brother and I’m having some issues. Whenever he starts to try to play fortnite, the screen goes black and says “no video entry” and then “entering sleep mode”. The parts are the following :AMD Ryzen 5 4500XTX RADEON RX 580 GTS XXX...
  3. Screen goes black when playing a game on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black when playing a game on pc: Hi,I’ve recently build a pc for my little brother and I’m having some issues. Whenever he starts to try to play fortnite, the screen goes black and says “no video entry” and then “entering sleep mode”. The parts are the following :AMD Ryzen 5 4500XTX RADEON RX 580 GTS XXX...
  4. screen goes black for a second than goes on after that

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen goes black for a second than goes on after that: As the title says thats my issue, now in like 1 min before i typed it i left my monitor on and pc and to eat and come back, the power on button was on but the monitor was pitch black, i am not sure whats wrong the connections to the pc from monitor to pc are great to my...
  5. Screen goes black when using programs and the program that I use crashes

Screen goes black when using programs and the program that I use crashes: I have built a new pc and I have been using it for a month now. When I first built it the screen was going black when oppening a program or while in a program, then I updated the windows, re installed chipset and graphics card drivers and the problem went away. But today I am...
  6. Black screen when opening a program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen when opening a program: so this problem started recently, unfortunately i don't know what caused it. when i open an application for example epic games launcher the launcher wasn't responding and the screen would go black. then i would need to wait or force it to shut down to access my desktop again....
  7. Surface Book goes to a black screen after latest Windows update

Surface Book goes to a black screen after latest Windows update: This is the problem: After the latest Windows update, my Surface Book goes to a black screen. After moving the mouse for a few seconds I can get it back, but it is very annoying. There are no connection problems, and nothing has changed since before I did the update. Also,...
  8. After a period of inactivity, program goes black?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After a period of inactivity, program goes black?: Hi, After I turn on my laptop from sleep when I've been gone for a period of time, one of the open windows ends up going black. Generally this happens with Chrome, but sometimes it happens with Discord and other programs. Could someone point me to help? Thanks submitted by...
  9. Screen goes black when opening certain programs

Screen goes black when opening certain programs: Hi, this issue started recently. No software or hardware changes were made around the time. I have 3 monitors, and whenever I open certain programs, one of the side monitors will go black. I have ruled out loose connectors, and other hardware issues, as it's usually the...
  10. Monitor goes black when opening programs and web browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor goes black when opening programs and web browser: My monitor has started to go black if I open Microsoft Outlook, IE, Word, Google Chrome. If I turn the monitor off and back on again I see the screen for about a second and it goes black again. If I close my browser during the second I see the screen then it remains on OK....