Windows 10: pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

Discus and support pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i was just playing my game casually yesterday evening and as i was changing the games resolution it put me on a white screen then booted me to home,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ch ris, Mar 2, 2024.

1. ch ris Win User

pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

i was just playing my game casually yesterday evening and as i was changing the games resolution it put me on a white screen then booted me to home, the screen incredibly zoomed in. i tried booting into safe mode but it wouldn’t fix anything as all of my apps were in the way when i wanted to right click and reset desktop scaling. please help

:)

ch ris, Mar 2, 2024
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 2, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

1. pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work - Similar Threads - screen really zoomed

2. pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work: i was just playing my game casually yesterday evening and as i was changing the games resolution it put me on a white screen then booted me to home, the screen incredibly zoomed in. i tried booting into safe mode but it wouldn’t fix anything as all of my apps were in the way...
  3. pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work: i was just playing my game casually yesterday evening and as i was changing the games resolution it put me on a white screen then booted me to home, the screen incredibly zoomed in. i tried booting into safe mode but it wouldn’t fix anything as all of my apps were in the way...
  4. How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?: After my son plays Roblox, the monitor screen stays zoomed in. How do I fix this? I've googled and don't some trouble shooting, but nothing works. Last time I had to do a factory reset because I couldn't figure it out....
  5. How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?: After my son plays Roblox, the monitor screen stays zoomed in. How do I fix this? I've googled and don't some trouble shooting, but nothing works. Last time I had to do a factory reset because I couldn't figure it out....
  6. Fix Zoom Error Code 103033 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Zoom Error Code 103033 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some PC users may encounter the Error Code 103033 when trying to join a Zoom meeting on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers. This post provides the most suitable solutions affected Zoom users can apply to successfully resolve this issue on their system. An...
  7. Fix cropped and zoomed in screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix cropped and zoomed in screen: [ATTACH] My screen display suddenly became cropped, zoomed in, and blurry. The far right/left sides of my screen not in the screenshot are black and I can't move my cursor there. I did not change anything in my settings. The only thing that was different today was using a...
  8. Zoom- This really doesn't have anything to do with my Microsoft account, but Zoom's help...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom- This really doesn't have anything to do with my Microsoft account, but Zoom's help...: Hi, so if you read the title above, you'll know that this question doesn't have anything to do with Microsoft, but the Zoom help center wouldn't let me ask a question just because my account was a free account. So I'm putting this question out there if any zoom experts can...
  9. My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.: So, basically Windows is super is zoomed in for some reason. Today, I went from a 19-inch Insignia TV with a 720P resolution to a 42 inch 4K TV, and now everything is bigger than it's supposed to be. I don't know why or how this happened. But I can barely use my computer. To...
  10. pinch zoom fixes do not work

in Windows 10 Support
    pinch zoom fixes do not work: I'm trying to disable pinch Zoom. The control panel, Mouse, settingsdo not have any reference to pinch Zoom. I tried the registry solutions. There is no reference to synaptics or to DeleteUserSettingsOnUpgrade in the registry. I'm running Windows 10 on a laptop. 116272