Windows 10: Pc screen only, duplicate, extend and projector only setting keeps popping out

Discus and support Pc screen only, duplicate, extend and projector only setting keeps popping out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem with my lenovo laptop which the pc screen only, duplicate, extend and projector only setting keeps popping out. It also happen when im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xstar_99, May 31, 2021.

1. xstar_99 Win User

Pc screen only, duplicate, extend and projector only setting keeps popping out

I have a problem with my lenovo laptop which the pc screen only, duplicate, extend and projector only setting keeps popping out. It also happen when im using windows 7 operating system and continue to happen in windows 10 after i upgraded it. Sometimes it choose the setting by themselves and it annoys me very much. Anyone knows how to fix it? Should i format my laptop or just update the drivers? Please help

:)

xstar_99, May 31, 2021

2. Duplicate laptop screen on projector screen

When I connect a projector to my DELL XPS Laptop it does not duplicate the laptop screen on the projector screen. The projector screen says no signal

When I select extend screen it works as I would expect.

What can I do?

AlanNorris61, May 31, 2021
  3. Projector duplicate screen popup

I'm using Dell inspire 3000 series model and windows 10 as os . The projector duplicating window keeps popping up to the side every 5 minutes .

jeffreyjoe, May 31, 2021
  4. asamson77 Win User

Monitor extends to projector but dpes not duplicate

Hello,

I am using a VT57 Nec projector and trying to connect it to an ACER Aspite E3 112 64 bit Win 10 netbook through a USB 3.0 to VGA cable. The laptop recognises the cable and extends automatically but I cannot get it to duplicate screens. I have tried it through
    Win button and P, settings, I have changed resolutions, I have updated drivers, changed order of connection and turning on devices, but to no avail. I would be grateful for any meaningful suuggestions.

asamson77, May 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Pc screen only, duplicate, extend and projector only setting keeps popping out - Similar Threads - screen duplicate extend

2. Can’t duplicate pc to projector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t duplicate pc to projector: Had projector for 2 months. Today it won’t duplicate pc. I get 3 choices. Show 1 show 2 or extend. Anyone have any ideas. Running windows 11 HPOmen. I tried new hdmi didn’t help. Also hooked up to tv and duplicates fine. Could there be a problem with projector? Seems weird...
  3. Can’t duplicate pc to projector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t duplicate pc to projector: Had projector for 2 months. Today it won’t duplicate pc. I get 3 choices. Show 1 show 2 or extend. Anyone have any ideas. Running windows 11 HPOmen. I tried new hdmi didn’t help. Also hooked up to tv and duplicates fine. Could there be a problem with projector? Seems weird...
  4. My displays will only duplicate, they won't extend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My displays will only duplicate, they won't extend: I have bought a new PC. My old machine had two HDMI ports so in the past I connected my two screens one to each HDMI port and could extend the displays. The new machine only has one hdmi and a DVI port so I have connected one screen to the HDMI port and the other to the DVI...
  5. My displays will only duplicate, they won't extend

My displays will only duplicate, they won't extend: I have bought a new PC. My old machine had two HDMI ports so in the past I connected my two screens one to each HDMI port and could extend the displays. The new machine only has one hdmi and a DVI port so I have connected one screen to the HDMI port and the other to the DVI...
  6. External Screen works only with extend, but not with duplicate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Screen works only with extend, but not with duplicate.: Hi thereWhen I connect my device 'Win 11' to the Samsung Monitor, it works only with extend, but not with the duplicate.could you help, please?Best regardsMohammed Ghaleb...
  7. External Screen works only with extend, but not with duplicate.

External Screen works only with extend, but not with duplicate.: Hi thereWhen I connect my device 'Win 11' to the Samsung Monitor, it works only with extend, but not with the duplicate.could you help, please?Best regardsMohammed Ghaleb...
  8. Can't "duplicate" when using a projector ... only Screen 2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't "duplicate" when using a projector ... only Screen 2?: I got a new Lenovo running Windows 11. When I hooked it up to a projector using hdmi at both ends, the screen flickers and has many weird lines IF I duplicate the display on my laptop or use Screen 1 only. If I switch to screen 2 only, everything is crisp and fine, but I...
  9. Can't "duplicate" when using a projector ... only Screen 2?

Can't "duplicate" when using a projector ... only Screen 2?: I got a new Lenovo running Windows 11. When I hooked it up to a projector using hdmi at both ends, the screen flickers and has many weird lines IF I duplicate the display on my laptop or use Screen 1 only. If I switch to screen 2 only, everything is crisp and fine, but I...
  10. setting keep being out of date on my PC only

setting keep being out of date on my PC only: How to fix; setting keep being out of date on my PC only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-keep-being-out-of-date-on-my-pc-only/065fd8ec-c656-4906-be8c-0e5a344076e3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why in laptop show pc screen only duplicate extend