Windows 10: Pc screen turned white during gameplay, now everytime I turn it on, the screen turns fully...

Discus and support Pc screen turned white during gameplay, now everytime I turn it on, the screen turns fully... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Pc screen randomly turned white during gameplay, now everytime after I turn it on, the screen turns fully orange, or white, or black, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Clara_rz, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Pc screen turned white during gameplay, now everytime I turn it on, the screen turns fully...

Pc screen turned white during gameplay, now everytime I turn it on, the screen turns fully... i2zpdqp5tmra1.jpg

Pc screen randomly turned white during gameplay, now everytime after I turn it on, the screen turns fully orange, or white, or black, the color changes everytime, doesnt show the cursor or anything, still shows gigabyte loading screen and can still open Bios tho.

submitted by /u/Clara_rz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Clara_rz, Apr 2, 2023

2. PC Went White Screen when Turned ON

My Pc is white screened when i turn it on

Emptyspace55, Apr 2, 2023
  3. 6301b white screen, won't turn on

After messing with the PC Suite and trying to transfer files to the phone, the phone now is unable to turn on. It gives me a white screen for about 10 seconds then turns off. The only way to get it to try to turn on again is to remove and reinsert the battery,
    which in turn, causes the same problem.

I have....

-switched SIM cards

-switched microSD cards

-rebooted it with all combinations of the two

-rebooted it when neither inserted

Suggestions?

traditional85, Apr 2, 2023
  4. Pc screen turned white during gameplay, now everytime I turn it on, the screen turns fully...

Screen turning white

What cause my screen to turn white while I'm working ?

ValerieMinneweather, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

Pc screen turned white during gameplay, now everytime I turn it on, the screen turns fully...

1. Pc screen turned white during gameplay, now everytime I turn it on, the screen turns fully... - Similar Threads - screen turned white

2. My monitor screen turns white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor screen turns white: In the last few weeks my screen turns white when my pointer goes to the lower left corner where the Windows is. I have been starting Task Manager to try and get out of it but I saw another post where she put her pointer in the upper left corner and it worked once for me so...
  3. My monitor screen turns white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor screen turns white: In the last few weeks my screen turns white when my pointer goes to the lower left corner where the Windows is. I have been starting Task Manager to try and get out of it but I saw another post where she put her pointer in the upper left corner and it worked once for me so...
  4. My monitor screen turns white

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My PC won't turn on the screen like it turns on but the screen won't

My PC won't turn on the screen like it turns on but the screen won't: So recently I got this PC. It's like a 1990s Toshiba satellite pro 445 cdx and the computer itself turns on but The screen won't so I need help fixing this problemHelp!...
  6. Lenovo C940 Screen Flashes Everytime I turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo C940 Screen Flashes Everytime I turn it on: Hello Everyone, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Yoga C940. I have the i7-1065G7 with Iris Pro graphics. I've had it for about a year and no problems. I upgraded to Windows 11 a few months back and still, no problems. Until, one day, I opened the lid, moved the mouse, and the screen...
  7. Lenovo C940 Screen Flashes Everytime I turn it on

Lenovo C940 Screen Flashes Everytime I turn it on: Hello Everyone, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Yoga C940. I have the i7-1065G7 with Iris Pro graphics. I've had it for about a year and no problems. I upgraded to Windows 11 a few months back and still, no problems. Until, one day, I opened the lid, moved the mouse, and the screen...
  8. turn on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn on screen: I got a new laptop and now I get the same picture every day when I turn on or unsleep my laptop. I used to get on my old one a different picture every day which asked "like what you see?" Now it never changes. I know I can personalize the screen once I login in but that is...
  9. Screen not turning on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen not turning on: I have an Asus X510ua and my laptop screen won't turn on and the white battery indicator light keeps blinking . But then I connect my laptop to my TV via an HDMI cable and that is working properly and then I restart my laptop and it will turn on and display comes up. But then...
  10. Screen turned black when I turned on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen turned black when I turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...