Windows 10: PC screen, which brand to recommend?

Discus and support PC screen, which brand to recommend? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Which brand is best for eyesight? what parameter to pay attention to when purchasing a PC screen? 136034 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tsw88, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

PC screen, which brand to recommend?

Which brand is best for eyesight? what parameter to pay attention to when purchasing a PC screen?

:)

Tsw88, Jul 5, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 5, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

recommended screen capture software for PC?

I'd forgotten this one I found quite a while back - free, so comprehensive, and effective. A huge number of options if you want them:

ShareX - Screen capture, file sharing and productivity tool
    - free, open source.

Fixed region, Window from list, Screen text OCR, QR code, screen capture, screen recording...

PC screen, which brand to recommend? [​IMG]

PC screen, which brand to recommend? [​IMG]

I'm not so keen on the image editor, though.

dalchina, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

1. PC screen, which brand to recommend? - Similar Threads - screen brand recommend

2. PC Security Recommendation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Security Recommendation: A few security questions: 1. If I password protect a Word document can a hacker get to it?2. Can a hacker get to my computer when it's in sleep mode? 3. Do I need a "third party" password protection program or what do you recommend as "acceptable" security for my pc? I have a...
  3. PC Security Recommendation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Security Recommendation: A few security questions: 1. If I password protect a Word document can a hacker get to it?2. Can a hacker get to my computer when it's in sleep mode? 3. Do I need a "third party" password protection program or what do you recommend as "acceptable" security for my pc? I have a...
  4. MSFS runs horrible on my gaming PC which reaches the recommended requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS runs horrible on my gaming PC which reaches the recommended requirements: I have no idea what's wrong with my game, for some reason the performance is horrible. My CPU is an Intel Core i7-6700 and my GPU is a Geforce RTX 2060, paired with 32GB of 2133MHz DDR4 RAM. I'm pretty sure this reaches the recommended requirements but I cannot get past 30fps...
  5. Which Brand Ram Should i buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Brand Ram Should i buy: Hiii please help me which brand should I buy to run fifa 18 n 19 smoothly without lag and stuttering issues... and if I add 4 GB Additional ram is fine right??? wont there be problem please help me someone My Dell Inspiron 15-3576 Laptop Specs are as follows 1. Windows...
  6. Brand new PC - black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Brand new PC - black screen: Brand new PC Windows 10. (can't see my Windows Version number) I loaded Firefox, NoteTab light and Zoom. I shut the PC off and when I restarted it a few hours later, I got a black screen. The mouse works because I see the pointer moving. How do I get it to work? Thank you...
  7. PC screen, which brand to recommend?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC screen, which brand to recommend?: Which brand is best for eyesight? what parameter to pay attention to when purchasing a PC screen? 136034
  8. which brand PC is the best overall?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    which brand PC is the best overall?: Yes, I need a new desktop PC and Yes, I have no knowledge of building up my own PC. Yes I know it's not difficult but I don't want to get myself into trouble because of no experience Which brand PC is the best overall in terms of made, and price? 121542
  9. recommended screen capture software for PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recommended screen capture software for PC?: currently I am capturing with mouse and every time I need to capture a rectangular section I need to use mouse to start from a point and pull it down. It's very troublesome. Especially when I often need to capture and save screen , of approx. the same size. I don't need...
  10. Which laptop brand is best ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which laptop brand is best ?: Which laptop brand is best among HP, DELL, LENOVO, ASUS, AND ACER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/which-laptop-brand-is-best/fde894c4-9ac1-4c23-aba4-6107c7b1ec14