Windows 10: PC Seems Being Hacked

Discus and support PC Seems Being Hacked in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I see some programs running in the background continuously like User OOBE Broker, Bridge Connection, KMS Connection broker, and whenever I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J Mali, Oct 5, 2022.

1. J Mali Win User

PC Seems Being Hacked

Hello,I see some programs running in the background continuously like User OOBE Broker, Bridge Connection, KMS Connection broker, and whenever I click with the mouse on the Wi-fi symbol in the taskbar, it runs a background process named "Windows Shell Experience Host".I doubt that my PC is being hacked. Can you help me with this? because I am not sure its windows process or PC is being hacked

:)

J Mali, Oct 5, 2022

2. OS X Leopard Hacked for Intel PCs

Just one day after its release, Apple’s new OS X Leopard has already been hacked to work on standard Intel-based computers. Admittedly it isn’t guaranteed to work 100% yet, and is more than likely illegal in some way, but all you need to give it a try is a patched DVD image, a zip file with a patch and a USB flash drive. After that you’re just three easy steps away from running the new operating system on your Intel PC (SSE3 and later) but unfortunately there’s no AMD support available yet. As many PC owners have a slight dislike for Macs this may not be too appealing to everyone, but you can take a look at the procedure here.

Source: dailyApps

Jimmy 2004, Oct 5, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 5, 2022
  4. PC Seems Being Hacked

Pc hacked through remote access

No expert in forums recommends Norton. I would not have it on my PC. Use built-in Defender which always offers best Windows performance with least issues, and is from Microsoft who knows how to protect their OS best.

What makes you think you were hacked exactly. I gave you all steps necessary to prevent this.

What did you find in Apps & Features that they installed on the dates you suspect?

What harm or damage did they cause to you or your PC exactly? If you're unsure then the steps I gave will help determine this but I will tell you nine out of ten who report being hacked weren't actually hacked.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

PC Seems Being Hacked

1. PC Seems Being Hacked - Similar Threads - Seems Being Hacked

2. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  3. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  4. About being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About being hacked: Last week and again this week I've been advised of online purchases with two major retailors that I never made. They were charged to my credit card, one through PayPal and the other direct to my card. These fraudsters have both my credit card number and my address The charges...
  5. PC Seems Being Hacked

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Seems Being Hacked: Hello,I see some programs running in the background continuously like User OOBE Broker, Bridge Connection, KMS Connection broker, and whenever I click with the mouse on the Wi-fi symbol in the taskbar, it runs a background process named "Windows Shell Experience Host".I doubt...
  6. PC Seems Being Hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Seems Being Hacked: Hello,I see some programs running in the background continuously like User OOBE Broker, Bridge Connection, KMS Connection broker, and whenever I click with the mouse on the Wi-fi symbol in the taskbar, it runs a background process named "Windows Shell Experience Host".I doubt...
  7. At this moment this PC is being by a hack. virus or something.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    At this moment this PC is being by a hack. virus or something.: Suddenly this PC seems to be taken over by some weird hack or something. It purports to be from MSN.com and demands that I phone an unknown number and to respond to included links. In other instances of such an occurrence I simply shut down the PC and waited a few hours to...
  8. Was I being hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Was I being hacked?: I almost visit Amazon.com every day but today the website became very slow, I tried to click on something it took forever to reach another page, I then tried to visit another site, the speed was great. I first thought it was a problem of Amazon.com, then I unplug the LAN...
  9. being hacked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    being hacked: I have all my family devises on my computer but im the only one that's sopoesed to b on this computer..it says there shating my info , how can I confirm there doing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/being-hacked/bf1edeab-80ad-4617-9a03-3c8951606732"
  10. Being hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Being hacked: A pop up came on my screen and said it was microsoft and to call this number 1-855-833-9547. They convinced me to give them access to the computer. I now know it was not Microsoft what should I do 12 hours later other than change all passwords....