Windows 10: PC Settings not supported yet ?

Discus and support PC Settings not supported yet ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an HP Pro slimline desktop with i3 CPU at 3.3GZ, 6 GB RAM and 500 GB HDD running Windows 10 Home v1909. System being 'cleaned up'. Currently,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by majestic100, Jun 30, 2020.

1. PC Settings not supported yet ?

I have an HP Pro slimline desktop with i3 CPU at 3.3GZ, 6 GB RAM and 500 GB HDD running Windows 10 Home v1909. System being 'cleaned up'. Currently, the only programs installed are cCleaner and Malwarebytes

Decided to download and run the windows 10 Update assistant to take it to Feature release 2020 v2004.

PC indicated as compatible and suitable for update and I proceed.

Eventually I receive the following message:-

" What needs your attention"

'The following things need your attention to continue the installation and keep your windows settings, personal files and apps

Your PC settings aren't supported yet on this version of Windows 10. Microsoft is working to support your settings soon. No action is needed. Windows update will offer this version of Windows 10 automatically when these settings are supported.'

OK, fair comment; I need to wait. However; What needs my attention ?? No indication is given as to what settings are effecting the update. Nor is the 'learn more' helpful. A timescale for resolution would appreciated.

Obviously I couldn't proceed with the update but on closing it down it indicated it was 91% complete and gave an error code 0xc1900209

:)

majestic100, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 30, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jun 30, 2020
  4. PC Settings not supported yet ?

admin settings on Win10 for PC

Hi Hamza,

Is your PC connected to a domain network?

If your are connected to a domain network and yet facing this issue, I would suggest you to try the following steps and check:

Method1:

First, I would suggest you to try switching your User account from a Microsoft account to a local account and check if the issue persists. Click on 'Settings', click on 'Accounts' and then click on "sign in with a local account' in the "your accounts' section.
    Restart the computer and switch back to a Microsoft account and check.

If the issue persists, try these steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type Powershell
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Close the Powershell window
    • Reboot

Try these and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

PC Settings not supported yet ?

1. PC Settings not supported yet ? - Similar Threads - Settings supported yet

2. My PC supports all the requirements for Windows 11 and yet says the processor is unsupported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC supports all the requirements for Windows 11 and yet says the processor is unsupported: All of the requirements are met except for the processor. The minimum requirements, in accordance with this article, CPU's must be clocked at 1Ghz and have 2 or more cores. My Intel Core i7-7700 CPU has 4 cores and is clocked at 3.60Ghz with a Turbo Mode speed of 4.20Ghz....
  3. Yet one more Virtool/Excludeproc.D support post.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yet one more Virtool/Excludeproc.D support post.: Seems I was affected by malware. Any chance you could help me out with this? I have seen various similar posts the past few days. Below is a link to my FRST log files. Thank you for helping us...
  4. "Your PC settings aren't supported yet on this version of Windows 10" when trying to update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC settings aren't supported yet on this version of Windows 10" when trying to update: Hello, i have recently reset my pc, then updated to version 2004. A whole LOT of things don't work (windows store in particular, i can't download anything and therefore i cant play fh4). After nothing online worked, i downloaded the tool for updating and chose to reinstall...
  5. Your PC settings aren't supported yet on this version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC settings aren't supported yet on this version of Windows 10: I am having trouble getting windows 10 to update to version 2004 from version 1909 My PC is a custom build with the highest end components like I9 9900k and RTX 2080ti Kingpin and Maximus XI Formula motherboard. The error reads This PC can’t be upgraded to Windows 10....
  6. W10 2004 in-place upgrade from Home to Pro fails - "Your PC settings aren't supported yet...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 2004 in-place upgrade from Home to Pro fails - "Your PC settings aren't supported yet...: Hey folks, I was wondering if anybody had tried to upgrade from Windows 10 Home 2004 to Pro 2004 or could shed some light on the issue I am experiencing. I recently did a fresh install of Win10 Home and so received the new 2004 build. I have since acquired a Windows 10 Pro...
  7. repair it even Not yet set it up [yet] for first time with DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    repair it even Not yet set it up [yet] for first time with DVD: I just install/upgraded[just yesterday] to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro - with setting: keep Apps and Files, but has some problems in startup... prior set it up eg cortana etc settings, can insert DVD Windows 10 [created 10 Jan 2020 - 1909] and repair it even Not yet set...
  8. repair it even Not yet set it up [yet] for first time with DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    repair it even Not yet set it up [yet] for first time with DVD: I just install/upgraded[just yesterday] to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro - with setting: keep Apps and Files, but has some problems in startup...prior set it up eg cortana etc settings, can insert DVD Windows 10 [created 10 Jan 2020 - 1909] and repair it even Not yet set...
  9. If pc supports -Window 10 settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    If pc supports -Window 10 settings: Hi there, how do i verify if my pc supports 'Touch pad -touch and go'. As well as other win10 settings? From concerned, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-pc-supports-window-10-settings/b8a3aaa4-536e-4c2a-a5e0-5e5ad04b8acd
  10. Transcript of a frustrating yet funny conversation with tech support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transcript of a frustrating yet funny conversation with tech support: Summary of the advise I got from Microsoft tech support, for dealing with a frozen windows 10: "I have no idea. Not our problem. Take it back to the store where you bought it." 23077