Windows 10: Pc showing Blue screen of death , Freezes to a white screen , Wi-Fi connectivity issues ,...

Discus and support Pc showing Blue screen of death , Freezes to a white screen , Wi-Fi connectivity issues ,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft This all started from 14th may I encountered a blue screen suddenly IRQL Not Less Or Equal after that my pc began crashing every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LAKSHAYGARG1, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Pc showing Blue screen of death , Freezes to a white screen , Wi-Fi connectivity issues ,...

Dear Microsoft

This all started from 14th may I encountered a blue screen suddenly IRQL Not Less Or Equal after that my pc began crashing every time while running for some time I thought this was due to some window update which I did on earlier in the same week but I am not confirm about that.
    I updated all drivers of pc & keep receiving windows updates in pc even tried running chkdsk, memory diagnostic tool, disk error checking, scanned my pc for security through defender but they found nothing problematic in pc.
    I have tried a lot to resolve the problems in the pc. But still I am unsuccessful to resolve them.

These are problems which I am encountering again & again in my windows.

1. Blue Screen of deaths:

I have seen them 100s times in my pc.
    I have encountered almost every type of bsods in my windows

IRQL Not Less Or Equal: 3-4 times
    Kernel Security Check Failure: Seeing still now
    Kmode Exception not Handled: Seeing still now
    System Service Exception: Seeing still now Mostly seen
    System Thread Exception Not Handled: Seeing still nowMostly seen
    Interrupt Exception Not Handled: 2-3 Times
    DPC Dogwatch Violation: 2-3Times
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: 1-2 Times

I have some minidump files in my pc. Please tell me how to share them with you so that you can analyze them.

2. Freezes to a white screen:

Recently almost 3 times my screen went freeze to a white screen while streaming on the internet I had to press the power button forcefully due to this. I don't know why it happened.

3. Wifi connectivity:

I have always seen in my pc that during running wifi for some time. My internet gets lost suddenly no internet is seen over network connectivity. Earlier this was not a major problem as it happened 1-2 times in a day but when crashes happened in pc I saw that my wifi driver fails unexpectedly in my pc. I reinstalled driver many times through device manager but after running for some time then a Blue screen appears this happened always. Sometimes wifi feature becomes unavailable in network settings.
    Realtek RTL8723DE 802.11b/g/n PCIe Adapter this fails before the crash. I have also tried network reset 3 times in my pc but this problem is unresolved.

4. Hanging & Unusual activity:

Sometimes my pc gets slow & hangs & above 3 problems show their presence in pc.
    I have seen that almost 3-4 times windows updates says that it failed to install some updates properly. I click on update but nothing happened after that it says you are up to date I have checked updates history but there is no such failure over there.
    Sometimes when I go in windows security my pc starts to hang I have also installed Malwarebytes in my pc it says my pc is protected.

5.Charging indication issue:

Sometimes my pc charging indication shows different color usually it shows orange color while charging & white color when charged.
    But sometimes it shows white color while charging for 1-2 min & then orange again. I don't know reason for this earlier it was ok.

Microsoft please analyze my pc problems & send some solutions to resolve them.

:)

LAKSHAYGARG1, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jun 20, 2020
  3. craigmh74 Win User
    PC connection issue (Wi-Fi)

I have 2 PCs hooked up, both running Windows 10. My PC in the living room is connected directly to the cable modem and I am using a portable Wi-Fi adapter (Netgear Genie) for my PC in the bedroom. Everything was working fine until a few days ago when I lost my Wi-Fi signal in the bedroom. The Wi-Fi icon disappeared from the taskbar. So I thought it may be the adapter. So I moved the PC into the living room and connected it directly. Well....nothing. There is still no signal. The wi-fi in my house is still active because I'm able to use my cell phone and tablet. So...any suggestions? If what I wrote is unclear let me know. Thanks.

Craig

craigmh74, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Pc showing Blue screen of death , Freezes to a white screen , Wi-Fi connectivity issues ,...

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Pc showing Blue screen of death , Freezes to a white screen , Wi-Fi connectivity issues ,...

1. Pc showing Blue screen of death , Freezes to a white screen , Wi-Fi connectivity issues ,... - Similar Threads - showing Blue screen

2. Blue screen of death and freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death and freezing: HelloOne of my co-workers is having regular BSOD on her microsoft surface book 4. It has just been deployed to her and the dump file I get for her reads as follows through WinDbg. I would appreciate some help with interpreting the dump to try and diagnose the...
  3. Blue screen of death and freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death and freezing: HelloOne of my co-workers is having regular BSOD on her microsoft surface book 4. It has just been deployed to her and the dump file I get for her reads as follows through WinDbg. I would appreciate some help with interpreting the dump to try and diagnose the...
  4. Blue screen of death and freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Freezing and Blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing and Blue screen of death: Hello I have been getting for the last week Blue screens of death. According to a blue screen viewer the culprit appears to be an issue with the ntoskrnl.exe driver but I am not sure how to resolve this. Anyone can please offer some advice? I include in the link below the...
  6. Freezing and Blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing and Blue screen of death: Hello I have been getting for the last week Blue screens of death. According to a blue screen viewer the culprit appears to be an issue with the ntoskrnl.exe driver but I am not sure how to resolve this. Anyone can please offer some advice? I include in the link below the...
  7. Freezing and Blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue Screen of Death when connecting pc to my Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen of Death when connecting pc to my Wi-Fi: I have recently built a Pc. When it was built I did it at my partners place and there was no issues. It connected to the internet wirelessly and with an ethernet cable... there was no issues and no blue screens of death. As soon as I brought the pc to my place, I connected it...
  9. PC connection issue (Wi-Fi)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC connection issue (Wi-Fi): I have 2 PCs hooked up, both running Windows 10. My PC in the living room is connected directly to the cable modem and I am using a portable Wi-Fi adapter (Netgear Genie) for my PC in the bedroom. Everything was working fine until a few days ago when I lost my Wi-Fi signal in...
  10. wi-fi connection and screen freezing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wi-fi connection and screen freezing: 2 questions since updating windows 10 I have had numerous problems the 2 main ones are (1) wi-fi connection sometimes works sometimes doesn't have run troubleshooter and it tell me the QUALCOMM Atheros AR956 WIRELESS ADAPTOR is experiencing driver or hard drive...