Windows 10: Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on

Discus and support Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so the computer will turn on and the keyboard is on and everything but nothing shows up on my monitor. It just says no signal like nothings plugged.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pillpoison, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on

Ok so the computer will turn on and the keyboard is on and everything but nothing shows up on my monitor. It just says no signal like nothings plugged. Yes I have tried all the basics like unplugging it. Any help?

submitted by /u/pillpoison
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pillpoison, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Arvinian Win User

OneNote sections are named untitled even though they have titles on skydrive

I have a couple of notebooks on skydrive. Everything is synching properly except one section in each notebook shows as "Untitled" even though on skydrive it clearly shows a name. I tried renaming to see if it would synch up to my phone but it didn't
    work. Anyone have any suggestions?

Arvinian, Jul 15, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on

Not enough space even though there is space

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We will surely assist you with the issue. Refer the below steps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to change the file system to NTFS while formatting and then try copying the files and check.

Step 2:

• Take the backup of the data, if you have any important data in it?
      • Let’s format the drive and check.
      • Go to this PC.
      • Right click on the external USB device.
      • Select Format.

Note: Formatting will delete all the data in the device, taking a backup of the data is recommended before performing a format.

Keep us posted for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on

1. Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on - Similar Threads - shows nothing screen

2. Files Not Showing on HDD Even Though They are There

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Not Showing on HDD Even Though They are There: Hello,I bought a new internal HDD so I unplugged my other one and plugged the new one in and created a partition. Now when I plugged back in my old one it takes the name of my new one and doesn't show my files even though they are still there. How can I fix...
  3. Files Not Showing on HDD Even Though They are There

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files Not Showing on HDD Even Though They are There: Hello,I bought a new internal HDD so I unplugged my other one and plugged the new one in and created a partition. Now when I plugged back in my old one it takes the name of my new one and doesn't show my files even though they are still there. How can I fix...
  4. nothing shows on the protection history even though it says something should be there

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    nothing shows on the protection history even though it says something should be there: im trying to save nfs heat but it says that it is in protection history but then is just shows absolutely nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/nothing-shows-on-the-protection-history-even/a845ea47-5b3b-41ae-9612-3ba1dbe5c569
  5. Chrome always shows that something is downloading even though nothing is. The browser is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome always shows that something is downloading even though nothing is. The browser is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpyderGamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uli7li/chrome_always_shows_that_something_is_downloading/
  6. Shows me a threat under 'Virus and Threat Protection' even though there is nothing there in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shows me a threat under 'Virus and Threat Protection' even though there is nothing there in...: Hey, I have a question. Recently I saw that I had a threat and that it was red urgent so I decided to see what it was. When I saw it, it said that there are threats and I should start actions with the recommended settings. Now, there were 3 issues: 1 Whenever I tried to click...
  7. Ethernet *no internet* showing in wifi tab, even though nothing is in ethernet plug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet *no internet* showing in wifi tab, even though nothing is in ethernet plug: [ATTACH] I click on to it on settings, and it the tab is closed immediately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-no-internet-showing-in-wifi-tab-even/73f0c5be-c580-4aa8-911d-2b3c82ea4a8b
  8. Lock screen shows even though its deactivated in gpedit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock screen shows even though its deactivated in gpedit: when my screen goes dark due to inactivity i get to the lockscreen even though its deactivated in gpedit. it used to work tho. any idea how to fix this? Windows 10 pro 20H2 submitted by /u/Evil_Sh4d0w [link] [comments]...
  9. Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them: Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-all-wireless-networks-yields-nothing-even/95c092d9-284f-4264-94f5-8e1b1fd6dd2f
  10. No application shows on the screen even though it has been lauched.

in Windows 10 Support
    No application shows on the screen even though it has been lauched.: Hi, I just received this new wintel box with dual boot android and win10, the android version works fine, however, windows 10 behaves strangely, I click for example on MS edge, it launches, if you hover over it on the taskbar it shows with the small window but there is no...