Windows 10: PC shut down suddenly

Discus and support PC shut down suddenly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; OS: Windows 10 PRO 64 bits. versión 1709 - compilación 16299.64 Processor: Intel i5 x 64 bits Mother: Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H (2 PCI, 2 PCI-E x16, 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CarlosP, Dec 1, 2017.

1. CarlosP Win User

PC shut down suddenly

OS: Windows 10 PRO 64 bits. versión 1709 - compilación 16299.64
    Processor: Intel i5 x 64 bits
    Mother: Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H (2 PCI, 2 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
    MSG de Error en visor de eventos:

svchost (4384,D,46) SRUJet: Error: la página de base de datos leída del archivo "C:\WINDOWS\system32\SRU\SRUDB.dat" en el desplazamiento 1105920 (0x000000000010e000) (página de base de datos 269 (0x10D)) con 4096 (0x00001000) bytes no superó la comprobación porque tiene una suma de comprobación de página que no coincide. La suma de comprobación almacenada era [0000000000000000] y la calculada fue [0000010dc62e88f2]. La operación de lectura tendrá el error -1018 (0xfffffc06). Si esta condición continúa, restaure la base de datos desde una copia de seguridad anterior. Este problema se debe posiblemente a un mal funcionamiento del hardware. Póngase en contacto con el proveedor del hardware para obtener ayuda sobre el diagnóstico del problema.

:)

CarlosP, Dec 1, 2017

2. PC power shut down suddenly

My desktop has worked very well for me 7 years. But recently Its power shutdown suddenly during the time I work on it. I have to turned it on again manually, and it does it again after a while. I know this kind problem is very harmful to the hard disk,
    but no way to detect the problem even I tried my best to work on it.

Window 10 and window defender are installed in my PC. I tried FireFox, it is last longer than Edge, but eventually shutdown, too.

Is there some top gun knows how to fix it?

Thank you

Alex

AY_826 and AYWY, Dec 1, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    PC power shut down suddenly

Like Frederik, I agree that this is a hardware problem and quite possibly due to overheating.

If cleaning the dust inside the case doesn't help, you most likely need a new power supply unit (also known as a PSU.) A good quality PSU is not expensive, but unless your comfortable working inside your case, you'll want someone else to install it for you.

BulldogXX, Dec 1, 2017
  4. PC shut down suddenly

Hi Carlos.

Looks like this is a repeat error from April. I would recommend the same resolution.

Evento 474, ESENT

I think you then have to start to look for cause. These events occurred on two different versions of the OS.

I would start with the basics, Malwarebytes from Malwarebytes.com and check your storage devices for errors using chkdsk.

Might also be worth starting a thread in the BSOD section of forum. If you do you will have to submit in English.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Dec 1, 2017
  5. win10er Win User
    Mine did that, they drove 55 miles, to replace the motherboard, it shut down again 20 minutes after the Dell guy left, so they sent another computer.

win10er, Dec 2, 2017
  6. FreeBooter, Dec 2, 2017
  7. win10er Win User
    win10er, Dec 2, 2017
  8. CarlosP Win User

PC shut down suddenly

I cleaned dirt and dust from inside of the computer and the tecnician replaced thermal paste to CPU.
    The problem is solved.
    Thanks!

CarlosP, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

PC shut down suddenly

1. PC shut down suddenly - Similar Threads - shut down suddenly

2. why pc shuts down suddenly and reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why pc shuts down suddenly and reboot: The computer restarts when I play Dead by Daylight, Shadow of War, or Bayonetta 2 on the emulator. Does anyone have an idea what the reason might be? I've heard about issues like power supply or software problems, or even electrical connections in the apartment.This has been...
  3. why pc shuts down suddenly and reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why pc shuts down suddenly and reboot: The computer restarts when I play Dead by Daylight, Shadow of War, or Bayonetta 2 on the emulator. Does anyone have an idea what the reason might be? I've heard about issues like power supply or software problems, or even electrical connections in the apartment.This has been...
  4. why pc shuts down suddenly and reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC suddenly shut down and won’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly shut down and won’t work: I was using my victus laptop and it still had at least half a charge left when it suddenly shut down, pressing the power button does not show any answer, not leds, not anything, connecting my charger doesn’t even light up the power port LED, what could I do?...
  6. PC suddenly shut down and won’t work

PC suddenly shut down and won’t work: I was using my victus laptop and it still had at least half a charge left when it suddenly shut down, pressing the power button does not show any answer, not leds, not anything, connecting my charger doesn’t even light up the power port LED, what could I do?...
  7. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  8. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  9. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Sudden Internet shut down?

in Browsers and Email
    Sudden Internet shut down?: Hello, I played 1 year ago regularly fortnite until the internet got really bad one day and 2 days later fortnite allegedly didn't get any internet neither up nor download but the internet went it's not only fortnite but also warzone,red dead redemtion online,or even...