Windows 10: PC shut itself down then sound doesn't work

Discus and support PC shut itself down then sound doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday when I closed the lid, a while later it seemed to have shut itself down, and now it won't recognize its own speakers, the only way I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by L Mttrs, Oct 13, 2018.

1. L Mttrs Win User

PC shut itself down then sound doesn't work

Hi,

Yesterday when I closed the lid, a while later it seemed to have shut itself down, and now it won't recognize its own speakers, the only way I can have sound now is to plug in additional speakers, or use my wireless headset. I have checked in the "Updates" tab in the settings, but it says everything is up-to-date. I tried running the troubleshooter but I got stuck right off the start, when it asked "Which of these devices do you want to troubleshoot?", since my PC wasn't recognizing the speakers, it wasn't on the list. I have no idea how this happened. Please respond, Thanks!

:)

L Mttrs, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 14, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

1. PC shut itself down then sound doesn't work - Similar Threads - shut itself down

2. PC doesn't fully shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC doesn't fully shut down: Starting recently, when I shut off my pc it doesn't seem to fully turn off. The monitor shuts off and the computer looks to be shut down no lights on or anything, but when I boot up my pc later and look in task manager, the up time says that the computer has been on the whole...
  3. PC doesn't fully shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't fully shut down: Starting recently, when I shut off my pc it doesn't seem to fully turn off. The monitor shuts off and the computer looks to be shut down no lights on or anything, but when I boot up my pc later and look in task manager, the up time says that the computer has been on the whole...
  4. PC doesn't fully shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pc kept shutting down by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc kept shutting down by itself: My pc has been shutting down by itself for the last week, whenever the PC crash, the light and everything inside the PC is still working fine but the monitor and my kb/m were shut down in the process. Sometimes it would still shut down by itself when I'm not even doing...
  6. Pc kept shutting down by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc kept shutting down by itself: My pc has been shutting down by itself for the last week, whenever the PC crash, the light and everything inside the PC is still working fine but the monitor and my kb/m were shut down in the process. Sometimes it would still shut down by itself when I'm not even doing...
  7. Pc kept shutting down by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My PC keeps shutting down itself!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps shutting down itself!: Yesterday I bought a 320GB HDD and installed Windows 10 Pro on it on my PC. Everything was smooth and good on my PC, but today it shutted down itself without saying and noticing anything! It shutted down like unplugging it while working. I controlled EVERY wire that are...
  9. PC shuts down and reboots by itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shuts down and reboots by itself: Hello guys! Recently i ran into a pretty unusual problem with my pc. My computer will run for some timesometimes 5 minutes sometimes a few hours and then randomly shut down with the shutting down screen from windows 10.After it shuts down, it reboots itself and continues to...
  10. Computer doesn't shut down by itself.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer doesn't shut down by itself.: Hi, I click the windows10 icon and option comes; shut down. I press that one and I see stars going round the circle but computer doesn't shut down. Overnight it remained same. Next morning, I had to shut down manually. Why? 32165