Windows 10: PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update

Discus and support PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Just as the title states, my PC decided to shut off mid Windows 11 update about three days ago. Since then, my PC has been stuck on the boot page ROG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Lilia Anaya, Feb 18, 2023.

1. PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update

Just as the title states, my PC decided to shut off mid Windows 11 update about three days ago. Since then, my PC has been stuck on the boot page ROG loading page and refuses to start. I have done a fresh Windows 10 install on four separate occasions cloud, local, and usb installs with luck directly after the install. But after leaving my PC shut off for a while after the fresh install, it goes right back to the same issue as stated at the beginning of my post. I have also ran bootstrap commands in cmd and made sure my RAM was properly placed and working. Any and all help is appreciated!

:)

Lilia Anaya, Feb 18, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 18, 2023
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 18, 2023
  4. jds21 Win User

PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Feb 18, 2023
Thema:

PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update

1. PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update - Similar Threads - Shut off while

2. Monitors shut off while actively using PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors shut off while actively using PC: I was having an issue before with my old video card where my monitors would go out, the video card fans would crank to the max, and I would have to restart. It was very inconsistent, but I replaced the video card with a new one and it seemed to go away.It has appeared to at...
  3. Monitors shut off while actively using PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors shut off while actively using PC: I was having an issue before with my old video card where my monitors would go out, the video card fans would crank to the max, and I would have to restart. It was very inconsistent, but I replaced the video card with a new one and it seemed to go away.It has appeared to at...
  4. Monitors shut off while actively using PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update: Just as the title states, my PC decided to shut off mid Windows 11 update about three days ago. Since then, my PC has been stuck on the boot page ROG loading page and refuses to start. I have done a fresh Windows 10 install on four separate occasions cloud, local, and usb...
  6. PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update

PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update: Just as the title states, my PC decided to shut off mid Windows 11 update about three days ago. Since then, my PC has been stuck on the boot page ROG loading page and refuses to start. I have done a fresh Windows 10 install on four separate occasions cloud, local, and usb...
  7. Windows 11 shutting down while updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 shutting down while updating: Hello my laptop is an Acer aspire 3 And when I update my laptop I choose update and shutdown, When it started updating to 35% it just turns off and turns back on when it continues it just finishes quickly and it says something didn't go as planned it kept happening to me when...
  8. Windows 11 shutting down while updating

Windows 11 shutting down while updating: Hello my laptop is an Acer aspire 3 And when I update my laptop I choose update and shutdown, When it started updating to 35% it just turns off and turns back on when it continues it just finishes quickly and it says something didn't go as planned it kept happening to me when...
  9. PC turned off while updating Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC turned off while updating Windows: I was Updating my windows 10 to the newest version i.e. version 2004 that Microsoft released on 9th June. But unfortunately there was a power cut in my area and my pc turned off. It was showing "Working on Updates and 85% complete" before it got turned off. After few moments...
  10. Did shut windows 10 computer off while updating...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Did shut windows 10 computer off while updating...: After i switched on my pc, this update started and it was saying its going to take several minutes...while updating i switched it off, i immediately switched it on after realising the mistake. The updating continued when it came on...not long after this my battery got drained...