Windows 10: PC SHUTDOWN PROBLEM!

Discus and support PC SHUTDOWN PROBLEM! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i am a new windows user... i brought my pc [ DELL ] about 4 months ago.... it has WINDOWS 10 PRO op. sys. As a gamer i like to play many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mashrafeHAMIM, May 30, 2019.

1. PC SHUTDOWN PROBLEM!

Hello,

i am a new windows user...

i brought my pc [ DELL ] about 4 months ago....

it has WINDOWS 10 PRO op. sys.

As a gamer i like to play many games..

all of them were working fine for me...

but i found a problem when i installed a gaming emulator.....

whenever i open the emulator, my pc shut down....

i tried many different emulators yet whenever i start it, it says that 'your pc ran into some problem'

please,help me

:)

mashrafeHAMIM, May 30, 2019

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, May 30, 2019
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, May 30, 2019
  4. R-T-B Win User

PC SHUTDOWN PROBLEM!

PC is Suffering Unexpected Shutdowns

Most important detail to me would be whether these shutdowns are sudden, in which case it's likely a short or PSU issue (capacitor aging maybe?) or graceful windows style shutdowns, which suggests software interference.

It could also be overheating components if it's a sudden shutdown. What are your thermals like?

R-T-B, May 30, 2019
Thema:

PC SHUTDOWN PROBLEM!

1. PC SHUTDOWN PROBLEM! - Similar Threads - SHUTDOWN PROBLEM

2. Shutdown problem on the newest update on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown problem on the newest update on windows 11: In the newest update of Windows 11, I have a problem with shutdown. Every single time that I click on the shutdown button, it first restarts my laptop, and shutdown after that. Can someone give me a solution to fix that?...
  3. Shutdown problem on the newest update on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shutdown problem on the newest update on windows 11: In the newest update of Windows 11, I have a problem with shutdown. Every single time that I click on the shutdown button, it first restarts my laptop, and shutdown after that. Can someone give me a solution to fix that?...
  4. Some problems with shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some problems with shutdown: What is the meaning of...
  5. Some problems with shutdown

Some problems with shutdown: What is the meaning of...
  6. Auto-Shutdown and Screen Blackout problem on HP ProBook 440 G8 Notebook PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-Shutdown and Screen Blackout problem on HP ProBook 440 G8 Notebook PC.: Hi, I am facing Auto-Shutdown and Screen Blackout problem on HP ProBook 440 G8 Notebook PC. When I checked in the Event Viewer Application Logs, I think that the below error might have caused this issue " Volume Shadow Copy Service information: The COM Server with CLSID...
  7. Auto-Shutdown and Screen Blackout problem on HP ProBook 440 G8 Notebook PC.

Auto-Shutdown and Screen Blackout problem on HP ProBook 440 G8 Notebook PC.: Hi, I am facing Auto-Shutdown and Screen Blackout problem on HP ProBook 440 G8 Notebook PC. When I checked in the Event Viewer Application Logs, I think that the below error might have caused this issue " Volume Shadow Copy Service information: The COM Server with CLSID...
  8. Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop: I have a Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop I got from a guy. The hardware is like new. Shortly after starting to use, it, it started the shutdown sequence randomly. I might get one minute or 10. I restored BIOS to factory settings several times. I reset Windows 11 once and...
  9. Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop

Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop: I have a Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop I got from a guy. The hardware is like new. Shortly after starting to use, it, it started the shutdown sequence randomly. I might get one minute or 10. I restored BIOS to factory settings several times. I reset Windows 11 once and...
  10. I am facing problem with my windows 10. After shutdown when i login again i found below...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am facing problem with my windows 10. After shutdown when i login again i found below...: Dear concern. I am facing problem with my windows 10. After shutdown when i login again i found below problem* My all data deleted from my desktop. * All information remove from my browser. * My all install apps become uninstall. I am seeking help urgently. Thanks &Sourabh...