Windows 10: PC shutdown randomly and restart loop after last update kb4532693

Discus and support PC shutdown randomly and restart loop after last update kb4532693 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Here is my computer hardware config Mother board: Asus Rog Strix z370-H with the bios updated Graphic Card: ROG STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING Processor:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LY22500, Feb 15, 2020.

1. LY22500 Win User

PC shutdown randomly and restart loop after last update kb4532693

Here is my computer hardware config

Mother board: Asus Rog Strix z370-H with the bios updated

Graphic Card: ROG STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING

Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K

Battery: Corsair VS650 watts white

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Go 2x8Go DDR4 3200MHz

Screen: 2 Samsung 27" 1920*1080

The os is located on a 250GB SSD SamsungEVO

Once the update got installed automatically despite the updates deactivated for 35 days, my computer suddenly restarted endlessly until the troubleshooting screen, but couldn't uninstall the patch so i formatted the ssd and reinstalled windows Had a bootable key with december patch and then the patch got installed again even after i turned off the update, and the my computer got some random shutdown and go back to the restart loop, this time on the troubleshooting i could restart and it worked, but it happens often.

I uninstalled the last updates again and got the windows update deactivated but it installed it automatically again...

:)

LY22500, Feb 15, 2020

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Feb 15, 2020
  3. dizatt Win User
    PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    PC shutdown randomly and restart loop after last update kb4532693 [​IMG]

dizatt, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Midnite8 Win User

Cannot Shutdown or Restart W8.1

First update pack was successful and I can shutdown and restart normally.

Midnite8, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. PC shutdown randomly and restart loop after last update kb4532693 - Similar Threads - shutdown randomly restart

2. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD: Hi so got this problem for weeks and did some trouble shooting like turning off C-State/Unchecking Fast Start up somehow it improves 2-3hours without restart mostly it is between 30mns-1hr and 30min. It started when id changed my CPU because the one i changed has problem that...
  3. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD: Hi so got this problem for weeks and did some trouble shooting like turning off C-State/Unchecking Fast Start up somehow it improves 2-3hours without restart mostly it is between 30mns-1hr and 30min. It started when id changed my CPU because the one i changed has problem that...
  4. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. computer randomly restarts or shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer randomly restarts or shutdowns: So every now and then I open my computer and find out that it was shut down. At first, I thought it was a windows update, but I don't know anymore. the error I see in the event viewer system log is 6008 "The previous system shutdown at 1:59:50 on ‎20/‎09/‎2020 was...
  6. Windows 10 - Random Shutdowns/Restarts after 1909 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - Random Shutdowns/Restarts after 1909 update: Hey there, A few days ago, my PC started shuttingdown and restarting randomly (but mostly when I was idling), so I thought that my PSU was dying so I changed it. After changing it, the issue persists so I checked other components too and they're okay. I saw that there are...
  7. Random Shutdowns/Restarts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random Shutdowns/Restarts: I have an ASUS ROG Strix Scar edition GL703GS, Windows 10 installed. Lately my machine has been shutting down randomly. I checked event viewer --> system for event ID 6008 for 'dirty shutdowns.' Here are the details XML - <Event...
  8. Pc restarts itself after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc restarts itself after shutdown: When I press shutdown button in start menu,It restarts itself.Usually it happens at night. How can I fix this? 139074
  9. PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC stuck in restart loop after latest update: After installing the latest Windows updates my PC is now stuck in a restart loop. After showing the Windows logo and the loading circle for a few seconds, it shows "restoring your previous version of Windows" for a split second, and then restarts. I've tried mashing the F8...
  10. Restart loop, shutdown works

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart loop, shutdown works: Hi folks, this problem just started a few days ago. I can't be 100% sure when the cause happened because I rarely reboot my PC. I rebooted it a few days ago and as Windows was to load, the rotating dots came up as usual but seemed to take a really long time. It finally...
Tags: