Windows 10: PC Shutdowns Randomly with an odd system error code

Discus and support PC Shutdowns Randomly with an odd system error code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is brand new and I've tested the hardware and no thermal throttling occurs at times of shutdown. I went to event viewer manager and saw the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kingdamocles, Dec 20, 2020.

1. PC Shutdowns Randomly with an odd system error code

My computer is brand new and I've tested the hardware and no thermal throttling occurs at times of shutdown. I went to event viewer manager and saw the same code logged. This is the aforementioned code;

The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}

and APPID

{316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}

to the user DESKTOP-CIQGP8Q\ibeli SID S-1-5-21-3451420199-300359501-1065149920-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.19041.610_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID S-1-15-2-155514346-2573954481-755741238-1654018636-1233331829-3075935687-2861478708. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

How do I fix this error code to prevent further shutdowns?

:)

kingdamocles, Dec 20, 2020

2. system shutdown 0x8000200000000002

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps under scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang) in the article below. The steps check on different possibilities
    of this issue.

Windows Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, or Windows Server 2008 R2

Advanced troubleshooting for Event ID 41 - 'The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first' - Windows Client Management

(Information in this article is valid for Windows 10 as well).

Hope this helps. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Pc shut down randomly with no error message

Sounds like you might have bad RAM. Have you run it through Memtest86? If your RAM checks out, check that your CPU is not overheating. If that is ok, then it will most likely be your power supply. Follow these steps in this order and let me know what you find. Thanks!

Harry Palms, Dec 20, 2020
  4. PC Shutdowns Randomly with an odd system error code

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

PC Shutdowns Randomly with an odd system error code

1. PC Shutdowns Randomly with an odd system error code - Similar Threads - Shutdowns Randomly odd

2. PC random shutdown and Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC random shutdown and Bluescreen: Hi, this issue was rare just 2 months ago, now it literally happens atleast once a day.while my laptop is on, the screen will randomly turn black and restart this process is very quick and only lasts 2 seconds please note that this issue never occurred while gaming or video...
  3. PC random shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC random shutdowns: Hi!Form a week ago my computer freezes and restart at random times dont matter if i am in games or no... checking the log events i found this point comum in all of that restartsNome do Log: System Fonte: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Data: 11/12/2022 22:03:51 Identificação...
  4. PC random shutdowns

PC random shutdowns: Hi!Form a week ago my computer freezes and restart at random times dont matter if i am in games or no... checking the log events i found this point comum in all of that restartsNome do Log: System Fonte: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Data: 11/12/2022 22:03:51 Identificação...
  5. PC random shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. System shutdown randomly on idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System shutdown randomly on idle: Though I consider this a driver BIOS issue, I think the ms community may provide helpAs the subject goes, my laptop shuts down randomly on idle, usually 10 minutes after my last move. I haven't seen the last screen before it blacks out so I don't know what exactly is going...
  7. System shutdown randomly on idle

System shutdown randomly on idle: Though I consider this a driver BIOS issue, I think the ms community may provide helpAs the subject goes, my laptop shuts down randomly on idle, usually 10 minutes after my last move. I haven't seen the last screen before it blacks out so I don't know what exactly is going...
  8. System shutdown randomly on idle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Random PC Shutdown

Random PC Shutdown: Since about two to two and a half weeks ago, my PC has had the issue of randomly shutting down. This happens entirely at random, seemingly regardless of what I am doing or not doing. I had it shut down while playing games, browsing, watching movies etc. It has been shutting...
  10. error codes and freezing/random shutdowns

error codes and freezing/random shutdowns: i use a all in one desktop computer with windows 10 on it and lately it has been freezing and restarting unexpectedly with occasional error codes: stop watchdog timeout, irql not equal or less and i have tried to fix them myself by uninstalling recent programs and...