Windows 10: PC shuts down after long sleep mode. What is causing this?

Discus and support PC shuts down after long sleep mode. What is causing this? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This happens every so often after a long sleep mode. I come to see that my PC has shut down. I checked Security and Maintenance for the problem and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DM404, Jan 22, 2020.

1. DM404 Win User

PC shuts down after long sleep mode. What is causing this?

This happens every so often after a long sleep mode. I come to see that my PC has shut down.

I checked Security and Maintenance for the problem and it mentions the following information:

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 193
    Parameter 1: 810
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Bucket ID: LKD_0x193_DxgkrnlLiveDump:810__dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithWdLogs
    Server information: 7ee3020f-b69f-4b2b-9c66-677f5034d32e

Additional info:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 9f
    Parameter 1: 3
    Parameter 2: ffff9e88aaef0e00
    Parameter 3: ffffdc0d8762f7b0
    Parameter 4: ffff9e88b02138e0
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

What could possibly be causing this?

:)

DM404, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Heshie75v Win User

PC shuts down after trying to wake from sleep mode.

After my Win 10 PC goes into the sleep mode and I try to wake it, the PC just shuts itself down.
    I have not tried much of anything to fix this. Any suggestions ?
    Thanks

Heshie75v, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Sleep mode

Hi,

This issue with sleep mode could have happened due to corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you update your drivers. You can follow the steps provided in this

article

If the issue still persists, we also suggest that you change the settings in your Windows 10. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This will give you steps to shut down, sleep, or hibernate your PC.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Jan 22, 2020
  4. PC shuts down after long sleep mode. What is causing this?

Waking PC up from sleep mode causes a reboot

Problem:

I have a small group of Dell Latitude E7470 (Bios Version 1.11.3) laptops that have and sleep mode issue.

When a user closes the top cover of the laptop and puts the machine to sleep all appears normal and the power light begins to pulse. Then, when the user opens the top cover to begin using the laptop
    once again the laptop fails to wake up from sleep mode and restarts causing the user to log into the laptop each time. The laptop behaves this way regardless of the way it entered sleep mode, e.g. via the power button or from the start menu.

• The laptop power settings are defined by group policy.
    • All of the affected laptops are running Windows 10 1809 Enterprise.
    • The issue does not appear to be a user problem as the issue occurs whether or not a user signs into the laptop.
    • The bios was updated prior to imaging the laptop in the spring of 2017. v1.11.3

Troubleshooting:

The following steps have had limited success.

• Bluetooth on/off. Sometimes if we leave the Bluetooth off the issue goes away, but not always.
    • Changing what closing top cover does, e.g. change the setting of the top cover to do nothing when closed and then return the setting back to sleep when the top cover closes.
    • Swapping SSD from one computer to another identical make/model computer and then back. In this step, we move the affected SSD to another laptop and boot the computer. then log in and test sleep mode.
      at this point, the issue is not present. Then, we place the SSD back into it's the original laptop, so far, this has been successful, however, we are still not confident this is a long term fix and we would like to understand why this step would have the
      effect that it does.

Paul M_1600, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

PC shuts down after long sleep mode. What is causing this?

1. PC shuts down after long sleep mode. What is causing this? - Similar Threads - shuts down long

2. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode: that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown and all the data are lost...
  3. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode: that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown and all the data are lost...
  4. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pc shuts down after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pc shuts down after sleep: the pc shuts down when i wake it from sleep mode, that issue happened last months i geuss but i restarted it and it was solved but now it happened again and i need to slove it so i hope someone help me....
  6. pc shuts down after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc shuts down after sleep: the pc shuts down when i wake it from sleep mode, that issue happened last months i geuss but i restarted it and it was solved but now it happened again and i need to slove it so i hope someone help me....
  7. pc shuts down after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC shutting down in sleep mode unexpectedly!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC shutting down in sleep mode unexpectedly!: Windows 10 Pro | Version: 20H2 | Build: 19042.630 I am having a problem with Windows 10 Pro 20H2 - PC runs fine until putting it to sleep, it is shutting down unexpectedly when I put it in sleep mode. After 3-4 seconds of sleep, it just unexpectedly shut down. Windows Event...
  9. PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?: I usually put my computer to sleep once I am done for the night but when I get back up in the morning to turn it on it just boots up from shut down mode instead of sleep mode. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Not-Cynical [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Sleep Mode Causes Shut Down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Sleep Mode Causes Shut Down: Hello I recently downloaded the latest Windows 10 update via restart. Now, whenever I close my computer lid or press the Power Button to put the device to Sleep, every time I wake it up by opening the lid or pressing the Power Button again, it boots up as though it was...