Windows 10: PC Shuts Down After UAC Window Pops Up.

Discus and support PC Shuts Down After UAC Window Pops Up. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just installed windows 10 on my laptop, and I'm having this issue where every time an application requires admin permissions, or the user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FatherLesbian, Dec 19, 2020.

1. PC Shuts Down After UAC Window Pops Up.

I have just installed windows 10 on my laptop, and I'm having this issue where every time an application requires admin permissions, or the user account control window pops up, my laptop completely shuts down.

:)

FatherLesbian, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Derek12 Win User

Windows 7 UAC issue in my netbook

Sometimes when the UAC message pops up the netbook screen shuts off for some seconds then comes up again as if the resolution was changed, sometimes after clicking yes too. It's annoying.

All drivers and Windows 7 are updated. Is there a fix for this without disabling UAC?

Thanks

Derek12, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Windows 7 UAC issue in my netbook

are you using the native reso?
    why don't you want to disable UAC?

lyndonguitar, Dec 19, 2020
  4. zanxion Win User

PC Shuts Down After UAC Window Pops Up.

Windows 10 Professional, UAC pops up whenever I launch almost any app

After the last Windows 10 updates, UAC pops up almost whatever application gets launched, e.g. Photoshop. How can I tackle this? In settings UAC is set to one step just before completely disabling it.

zanxion, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

PC Shuts Down After UAC Window Pops Up.

1. PC Shuts Down After UAC Window Pops Up. - Similar Threads - Shuts Down UAC

2. PC boots back up after shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots back up after shutting down: I have windows 11 and every time i click power off, and shuts off, a second later it will boot back up and usually when this occurs I just turn the pc off by the power supply. How can i fix this issue? I have tried adjusting power plans and automatic startup and still does...
  3. PC boots back up after shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC boots back up after shutting down: I have windows 11 and every time i click power off, and shuts off, a second later it will boot back up and usually when this occurs I just turn the pc off by the power supply. How can i fix this issue? I have tried adjusting power plans and automatic startup and still does...
  4. "Shut Down Windows" screen pops up randomly/frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Shut Down Windows" screen pops up randomly/frequently: The "Shut Down Windows" screen has started showing up randomly/frequently requiring me to X out before the program will continue. How do I get to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-windows-screen-pops-up/b4d89d67-cac1-4375-aedb-b2cc80cbba2a
  5. "Shut Down Windows" screen pops up randomly/frequently

"Shut Down Windows" screen pops up randomly/frequently: The "Shut Down Windows" screen has started showing up randomly/frequently requiring me to X out before the program will continue. How do I get to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-windows-screen-pops-up/b4d89d67-cac1-4375-aedb-b2cc80cbba2a
  6. Windows pops up windows, shuts down or sleeps for no reason, help!

Windows pops up windows, shuts down or sleeps for no reason, help!: Hi, I've been having several issues and I cannot resolve them. First every here and then windows pops up what you see in the screenshot the speech recognition thingy in upper middle, the search bar, the settings and the search displays on the right side all at once, I don't...
  7. Error message keeps popping up after Shut-Down and reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error message keeps popping up after Shut-Down and reset: [ATTACH] So, every time I reboot or shut-down my laptop this error message pops up. I hope you guys can help me. Thanks! https://preview.redd.it/2gouq97lqk561.png?width=412&format=png&auto=webp&s=2ae2ce24c21e854ede31cc9658f45ba7d05437cf submitted by /u/FISH_bucket44...
  8. Window shut down pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window shut down pop up: [ATTACH]Everytime when I play a game this pops up. Is this an update thing or is it a virus? If it is virus please help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/window-shut-down-pop-up/47de3079-9422-4471-8ae9-6240e1d50db5
  9. PC doesn’t shut down after hitting shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC doesn’t shut down after hitting shut down.: I just got a new gaming headset and I plugged it in. It updated drivers and then I went to press shutdown. After pressing shutdown, I turned off my monitor and left the room. I came back into the room and was suprised my pc fan lights and keyboard and mouse lights were still...
  10. UAC keeps popping up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC keeps popping up: I've had this annoying problem since the last windows update, UAC keeps popping up every time I try to change windows settings. I've tried changing the UAC settings but the only one that works is to turn it off completely, which I'd rather not. I am logged in to an admin...