Windows 10: PC shuts down and reboots by itself

Discus and support PC shuts down and reboots by itself in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello guys! Recently i ran into a pretty unusual problem with my pc. My computer will run for some timesometimes 5 minutes sometimes a few hours and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TudorRazvan1, Jul 13, 2020.

1. PC shuts down and reboots by itself

Hello guys!

Recently i ran into a pretty unusual problem with my pc.

My computer will run for some timesometimes 5 minutes sometimes a few hours and then randomly shut down with the shutting down screen from windows 10.After it shuts down, it reboots itself and continues to work for some time before repeating the cycle.

I have looked into:

- heat related problemshigh temperature

-power supply problems tried two different power supplies

-ram problems

-disabeled fast startup and so on

-reinstalled windows

Do u guys have any other ideas regarding my problem?

Thanks for the time!

:)

TudorRazvan1, Jul 13, 2020
  2. up2you2 Win User

PC reboots when using Shut Down.

On my Windows 7, on many occasions when I go to Shut Down, it does, but then reboots itself up again.

Outside of changing the Motherboard, is there another solution please?

up2you2, Jul 13, 2020
  3. RONPROC Win User
    My computer shuts itself down and reboots automatically

Not helpful! I'm using Windows 10

RONPROC, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Heshie75v Win User

PC shuts down and reboots by itself

PC shuts down after trying to wake from sleep mode.

After my Win 10 PC goes into the sleep mode and I try to wake it, the PC just shuts itself down.
    I have not tried much of anything to fix this. Any suggestions ?
    Thanks

Heshie75v, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

PC shuts down and reboots by itself

1. PC shuts down and reboots by itself - Similar Threads - shuts down reboots

2. WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!: For the last several months and with increasing frequency, my up-to-date windows 10 shuts itself down. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or not doing and it occurs from severa times each day to more than a half dozen times per day. There are no error messages but occassionally...
  3. Pc kept shutting down by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc kept shutting down by itself: My pc has been shutting down by itself for the last week, whenever the PC crash, the light and everything inside the PC is still working fine but the monitor and my kb/m were shut down in the process. Sometimes it would still shut down by itself when I'm not even doing...
  4. Pc kept shutting down by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc kept shutting down by itself: My pc has been shutting down by itself for the last week, whenever the PC crash, the light and everything inside the PC is still working fine but the monitor and my kb/m were shut down in the process. Sometimes it would still shut down by itself when I'm not even doing...
  5. Pc kept shutting down by itself

6. Bluetooth shuts down and can't reboot itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth shuts down and can't reboot itself: Hi, I don't know what the issue is. However, this started recently, maybe 2-3 weeks ago. I update all the time automatically so I'm not sure if it came once that was done or not. Anyway, here is the problem details. I wish I knew where to look this stuff up, so I wouldn't...
  7. My PC keeps shutting down itself!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps shutting down itself!: Yesterday I bought a 320GB HDD and installed Windows 10 Pro on it on my PC. Everything was smooth and good on my PC, but today it shutted down itself without saying and noticing anything! It shutted down like unplugging it while working. I controlled EVERY wire that are...
  8. Laptop shuts down by itself.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down by itself.: My laptop shuts itself down as soon as left idle for a short amount of time. Have to press power button for a long time before screen becomes alive again and then message appears in upper left hand corner that system did not shut down cleanly. It then goes through some...
  9. PC randomly shuts down then reboots

PC randomly shuts down then reboots: Hey, So my pc has recently been completely randomly crashing to a black screen then rebooting. It has mostly occurred when i have been playing games and i cannot seem to find what is is for the life of me. I initially thought it might be my cpu overheating as it was...
  10. New gaming pc will randomly shut down then reboot by itself

New gaming pc will randomly shut down then reboot by itself: so i have a new gaming pc and whwnever im doing stuff it will randomly turn of then reboot by itself after like 3 secs. specs intel core i5-2400k 8gb ddr3 rAm 250gb ssd 1tb hardrive gefirce gtx 1050ti...