Windows 10: pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages

Discus and support pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hiam having problems with my pc ever since i did an windows up date few moths ago problem is that the pc shuts down and then restarts back into windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by markW2bh, Dec 9, 2021.

1. markW2bh Win User

pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages

hiam having problems with my pc ever since i did an windows up date few moths ago problem is that the pc shuts down and then restarts back into windows without any error messages showing. i have replace my psu with a new one thing it could be down to power failure, reset the bios to defaults settings, we checked the ram by removing them and replace 1 at a time, taken graphics card out and replace back,taken out all items one at a time keyboard,mice etc, no warning lights on motherbroad, cpu temps etc ok .did all all windows etc updates etc but the issue is still there .am not sure now if its

:)

markW2bh, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Taz100420 Win User

Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Automated Restart of Windows 10 PC

Hello,

If Windows suddenly restarts without warning, or restarts when you try to shut it down, it might be caused by one of several issues. An outdated driver and software conflict are some of the possible reasons. Having said that, we suggest performing
    the following steps:

Step 1: Disabling the automatic restart option to view error messages.

Many hardware driver or operating system errors will cause the computer to display a specific error message before stopping the operation or shutting down the computer. However, if the Automatically restart option
    is enabled, an error message might not be displayed despite an error taking place. Disable this option to allow the computer to display the error message.
    Follow these steps to disable the Automatically restart option:

• In Windows, search for and open View advanced system settings.

• Click Settings in the Startup and Recovery section.
    • Remove the check mark next to Automatically restart under System Failure, then click OK.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Checking for failed hardware.

Hardware problems can cause the computer to restart unexpectedly.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Dec 9, 2021
  4. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages :confused:*Mad pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

1. pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages - Similar Threads - shuts down restarts

2. BSOD's Memory_Management, PC shutting down without error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD's Memory_Management, PC shutting down without error.: Hey there Microsoft and PC experts.I've been having an issue that has been plaguing me for multiple years now.My PC would randomly black screen without notice and then restart itself. I've read all over the internet for possible causes but can't seem to find my issue.Since...
  3. PC not shutting down but restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not shutting down but restart: Shutdown button not working. When you click it, the function will be restart. The PC will only restart. Restart button has correct function though. I need help. I dont know this kind of scenario in PC....
  4. PC not shutting down but restart

PC not shutting down but restart: Shutdown button not working. When you click it, the function will be restart. The PC will only restart. Restart button has correct function though. I need help. I dont know this kind of scenario in PC....
  5. PC not shutting down but restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages: hiam having problems with my pc ever since i did an windows up date few moths ago problem is that the pc shuts down and then restarts back into windows without any error messages showing. i have replace my psu with a new one thing it could be down to power failure, reset the...
  7. pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages

pc shuts down and restarts without any error messages: hiam having problems with my pc ever since i did an windows up date few moths ago problem is that the pc shuts down and then restarts back into windows without any error messages showing. i have replace my psu with a new one thing it could be down to power failure, reset the...
  8. error message causing my pc to shut down and restart when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message causing my pc to shut down and restart when gaming: hi all, ive been having trouble with my pc ever since i installed my new mobo and cpu. it shuts down completely and then restarts every time I play a game, specs below. error listed aswellCPU: Ryzen 5 5600xMotherboard: Msi b550 bazookaRAM: 16 gb Corsair veangeance pro...
  9. Error message when shutting down the PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error message when shutting down the PC?: When I shut down my PC I get a message that I can't read because it disappears immediately and the typical Windows sound is also I ask for your help Fehlermeldung beim Herunterfahren vom PC?
  10. For past week my PC shut down twice without any errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For past week my PC shut down twice without any errors: Hi, is there a way how to find what was the issue? Because usually when this happened it was just when I had BSOD. submitted by /u/MaitieS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ers76e/for_past_week_my_pc_shut_down_twice_without_any/