Windows 10: PC shuts down at specific time every night

Discus and support PC shuts down at specific time every night in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I watched a video showing me how to make my PC shut down at a specific time every night. I wrote some simple code and now it shuts down at 3:45 every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LavinSG, Sep 16, 2022.

1. LavinSG Win User

PC shuts down at specific time every night

I watched a video showing me how to make my PC shut down at a specific time every night. I wrote some simple code and now it shuts down at 3:45 every day. I cannot make it stop. I have tried “shutdown -a” and it says “there is no shutdown program”. Most days it is no issue but when it is it really messes things up with saves and stuff. Thank you if you can help.

:)

LavinSG, Sep 16, 2022
  2. mitrajoon Win User

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

After one week of no problems wacatac has again been detected and blocked by Windows Defender. Based on the time listed by WD it was detected when I shut down last night. I am not aware of going to any risky sites. Just before shutting down I ran Malaware ADWCleaner, CCleaner and Emisioft which found no problems and automatically shut down the computer.

I have followed all the steps outlined above to clear my PC. Any further thoughts would be appreciated.

mitrajoon, Sep 16, 2022
  3. How to program Windows 10 to shut down at a specific time and also turn on at another specific time?

Hello, I am limiting my use of my computer as my job (self-employed) requires me to be away from it for a very long time during the day. I'm one of those people who do not really have the willpower to do it manually on their own so how can I program my
    Windows 10 computer to shut down at a specific time at night, say 8:00 PM, and also turn on at another specific time during the late daytime, say 6:00 PM? And thank you for answering and helping me if there is a method to do it!

Golfdude1529, Sep 16, 2022
  4. PC shuts down at specific time every night

Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 16, 2022
Thema:

PC shuts down at specific time every night

1. PC shuts down at specific time every night - Similar Threads - shuts down specific

2. My laptop shuts down every night at the same time and I cannot change it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shuts down every night at the same time and I cannot change it.: I can turn it on, but I am not allowed to log in, it tells me that is is time to take a break and locks me out until 7 the next morning. It asks me to either; request more time, parent or guardian log in or to shutdown. I am not apart of any family group nor do have any...
  3. My laptop shuts down every night at the same time and I cannot change it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop shuts down every night at the same time and I cannot change it.: I can turn it on, but I am not allowed to log in, it tells me that is is time to take a break and locks me out until 7 the next morning. It asks me to either; request more time, parent or guardian log in or to shutdown. I am not apart of any family group nor do have any...
  4. PC shuts down at specific time every night

PC shuts down at specific time every night: I watched a video showing me how to make my PC shut down at a specific time every night. I wrote some simple code and now it shuts down at 3:45 every day. I cannot make it stop. I have tried “shutdown -a” and it says “there is no shutdown program”. Most days it is no issue...
  5. PC shuts down at specific time every night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shuts down at specific time every night: I watched a video showing me how to make my PC shut down at a specific time every night. I wrote some simple code and now it shuts down at 3:45 every day. I cannot make it stop. I have tried “shutdown -a” and it says “there is no shutdown program”. Most days it is no issue...
  6. Windows 10 Is Shutting Down Every Night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Is Shutting Down Every Night: Most unfortunately, this usually but not always happens when my backup is running, between 21:00 and 23:00. This is what I see each time in the Windows System event log:The process id_service.exe has initiated the shutdown of computer OMEN875 on behalf of user NT...
  7. Windows 10 Is Shutting Down Every Night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Is Shutting Down Every Night: Most unfortunately, this usually but not always happens when my backup is running, between 21:00 and 23:00. This is what I see each time in the Windows System event log:The process id_service.exe has initiated the shutdown of computer OMEN875 on behalf of user NT...
  8. Windows 10 Is Shutting Down Every Night

9. shuts down at specific time windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    shuts down at specific time windows 10: Hello, 4 years ago when the window update was really buggy, I set it to update and restart at a specific time 12:07pm. Over the years my schedule has changed and windows still automatically turns itself off without any warning at 12:07 although I paused updates, changed...
  10. Computer shuts down at about the same time every night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shuts down at about the same time every night: Ever since one of the Windows 10 updates loaded on my computer over 12months ago my computer freezes and restarts at about the same time every night. It is extremely frustrating as I loose every thing I am working on. I have reviewed heaps of forums and changed all the...