Windows 10: PC SHUTS DOWN AUTOMATICALLY

Discus and support PC SHUTS DOWN AUTOMATICALLY in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have downloaded windows 10 may 2020 update through Windows update Assistant. But as soon as it starts updating windows and the percent reach 13% or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ANANDA GOPAL KAR, Jul 27, 2020.

1. PC SHUTS DOWN AUTOMATICALLY

I have downloaded windows 10 may 2020 update through Windows update Assistant. But as soon as it starts updating windows and the percent reach 13% or 17% the pc shuts down automatically. I am facing this issue throughout the day. What is the solution?

:)

ANANDA GOPAL KAR, Jul 27, 2020

2. PC shutting down automatically

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the PC is shutting down automatically when using.

I would suggest you to run the powercfg
    command to generate the sleep diagnostic report to analyze the issue further. Kindly follow the steps to generate the report.

1. Click on the Search Bar
      on the Taskbar and type CMD.
    2. Now right click on it and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command and hit enter:
      powercfg /systemsleepdiagnostics

I have sent a private message to you, once the report is generated please share it through private message.

However, if you are connected to domain network there could be some group policies affecting this, I would suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge to assist you with your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Hyper-V Automatically being shut down randomly by the guest operating system

Hi, lenfant3 follow these steps

1. In Hyper-V Manager, choose the VM and then "Settings". Click on the Integration Services option and ensure “Operating System Shutdown” is enabled.
    2. Choose "Automatic Stop Action" option under Management.
    3. Choose "Shut down the guest operating system".

Abhishekumar.me, Jul 27, 2020
  4. oemSoft Win User

PC SHUTS DOWN AUTOMATICALLY

How to disable automatical shut down for window 10?

My notebook come with window 10, which shut down automatically as idle for a period of time. I would like to know on how to disable automatical shut down for window 10.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

PC SHUTS DOWN AUTOMATICALLY

1. PC SHUTS DOWN AUTOMATICALLY - Similar Threads - SHUTS DOWN AUTOMATICALLY

2. PC shutting down automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutting down automatically.: Greeting to all the people...Sir/Mam I want you too help me with an issue in my dell laptop..The issue is that whenever I put my laptop`s lid down or put it to sleep or leave it unattended it automatically shuts down...This issue I think is from some update. but I can`t...
  3. PC shutting down automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shutting down automatically.: Greeting to all the people...Sir/Mam I want you too help me with an issue in my dell laptop..The issue is that whenever I put my laptop`s lid down or put it to sleep or leave it unattended it automatically shuts down...This issue I think is from some update. but I can`t...
  4. PC automatically shuts down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC automatically shuts down: Hello. I Just need some little help with my PC. It keeps on shutting down automatically whenever I play a game or when I open chrome.When I go to the event viewer, the last error I encountered was: The cplspcon service terminated with the following errorI've also had this...
  5. PC automatically shuts down

PC automatically shuts down: Hello. I Just need some little help with my PC. It keeps on shutting down automatically whenever I play a game or when I open chrome.When I go to the event viewer, the last error I encountered was: The cplspcon service terminated with the following errorI've also had this...
  6. PC automatically shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. pc automatically shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc automatically shut down: Hello, Last few days I got a huge troubles with PC. It crashed many times in game after 2-8 minutes. I received many BSOD with codes: video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error or driver power state failure.In game there were log with dx11 errors. All the drivers are up to date, system too....
  8. pc automatically shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc automatically shut down: Hello, Last few days I got a huge troubles with PC. It crashed many times in game after 2-8 minutes. I received many BSOD with codes: video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error or driver power state failure.In game there were log with dx11 errors. All the drivers are up to date, system too....
  9. pc automatically shut down

10. PC shutting down automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shutting down automatically: We had a windows 2012 server with us and MySQL for an application is working with it. The day before yesterday it starts shutting down automatically and showing an error like entering to low power state in event manager. We thought it was due to some heating problem or...