Windows 10: PC shuts down completely when i load certain games

Discus and support PC shuts down completely when i load certain games in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello,My PC crashes every-time i load a certain game e.g Steam games , certain games on roblox.I have a Windows 10 computer and mostly play CSGO The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Andrzej Dziubek, Jan 30, 2023.

1. PC shuts down completely when i load certain games

Hello,My PC crashes every-time i load a certain game e.g Steam games , certain games on roblox.I have a Windows 10 computer and mostly play CSGO The game it crashes the most on It fully turns off meaning when i load the game 3-4 minutes in it will turn off, fans completely stop and i have to switch it off and then on and turn it on via the Button on the top. Full black-screen no blue screen or anything Any Advice Please ?

:)

Andrzej Dziubek, Jan 30, 2023

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Windows 10 is unable to complete shut down

We suggest doing these troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1. Hard Reset

• Shut down your computer.
    • Remove the cable and wires connected to your computer.
    • Press the Power button for 10 seconds to completely drain your device.
    • Check if there's any changes.
    Method 2. Shutdown trick.

• Press Windows key.
    • Press and hold Shift.
    • Click the Power icon.
    • Select and click Shutdown.
    Let us know the outcome.

Ernie San, Jan 30, 2023
  4. 3Colors Win User

PC shuts down completely when i load certain games

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond PC shuts down completely when i load certain games :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

PC shuts down completely when i load certain games

1. PC shuts down completely when i load certain games - Similar Threads - shuts down completely

2. PC shuts down when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down when loading up a game.: Hi, I've been having this problem for 3 days now and have no idea what it could be.Once I start loading up a game it all seems to be going fine, no extreme usage of my CPU, GPU or RAM. When the game loads up it works for a couple of seconds before completely shutting down, no...
  3. PC shuts down when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shuts down when loading up a game.: Hi, I've been having this problem for 3 days now and have no idea what it could be.Once I start loading up a game it all seems to be going fine, no extreme usage of my CPU, GPU or RAM. When the game loads up it works for a couple of seconds before completely shutting down, no...
  4. Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.: Hi, I've been having this problem for 3 days now and have no idea what it could be.Once I start loading up a game it all seems to be going fine, no extreme usage of my CPU, GPU or RAM. When the game loads up it works for a couple of seconds before completely shutting down, no...
  5. Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.

Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.: Hi, I've been having this problem for 3 days now and have no idea what it could be.Once I start loading up a game it all seems to be going fine, no extreme usage of my CPU, GPU or RAM. When the game loads up it works for a couple of seconds before completely shutting down, no...
  6. Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC shuts down completely when i load certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down completely when i load certain games: Hello,My PC crashes every-time i load a certain game e.g Steam games , certain games on roblox.I have a Windows 10 computer and mostly play CSGO The game it crashes the most on It fully turns off meaning when i load the game 3-4 minutes in it will turn off, fans completely...
  8. PC shuts down completely when i load certain games

PC shuts down completely when i load certain games: Hello,My PC crashes every-time i load a certain game e.g Steam games , certain games on roblox.I have a Windows 10 computer and mostly play CSGO The game it crashes the most on It fully turns off meaning when i load the game 3-4 minutes in it will turn off, fans completely...
  9. Computer will freeze and shut down when playing certain games

Computer will freeze and shut down when playing certain games: For example, I can play chivalry 2 and fallout 4 easily. But when its games like total War Hammer 3 and Hell let loose, it crashes when loading. I think it may be a graphics card issue. Here are the errors: Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 1/22/2023 6:10:47 PM Event ID:...
  10. PC shuts down when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down when gaming: Whenever I try to game, or run a benchmark test, my system shuts off. This problem seems to of started when installing an additional monitor, though thats not a guarentee. I am assuming the Problem is with my PSU however, i have checked, and it should provide sufficient...