Windows 10: PC Shuts Down Then Restarts Randomly

Discus and support PC Shuts Down Then Restarts Randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello anyoneMy custom built PC has been experiencing random pc shut downs then restarts. These dont occur when opening a particular program or running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tony de Lacey, Jun 20, 2021.

1. PC Shuts Down Then Restarts Randomly

Hello anyoneMy custom built PC has been experiencing random pc shut downs then restarts. These dont occur when opening a particular program or running one.My error messages on the event viewer when it happens are:1 Evenit ID: 60082 Event id 273 Event ID: 644 Event ID: 219There is no BSOD, no dump file. Just everything turns off.PC can go a day or a heavy gaming session without random shut down and restart.BIOS updated, no CPU overheating. Only thing i can think of is a total restart. my PC has only just recovered from norton antivirus causing it to turn off and on! That software has since

:)

Tony de Lacey, Jun 20, 2021
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused PC Shuts Down Then Restarts Randomly :confused:*Mad PC Shuts Down Then Restarts Randomly :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Louie_101 Win User
    My PC shuts off randomly

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your pc shutting off by itself randomly. I would highly suggest you to check this link and follow the steps provided by Greg Carmack to fix this issue:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope this information helps

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Jun 20, 2021
  4. jds63 Win User

PC Shuts Down Then Restarts Randomly

PC randomly shuts down.

Ones pointed out on PSU voltage seem a bit low, temps on System seem o.k.. Did not go down to the Graphics card. When this shuts down randomly it never restarts right away or does it do it while using the PC ?

PC Shuts Down Then Restarts Randomly [​IMG]

jds63, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

PC Shuts Down Then Restarts Randomly

1. PC Shuts Down Then Restarts Randomly - Similar Threads - Shuts Down Restarts

2. Pc shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc shutting down randomly: I've had some frequent issues with this in the past and it has started happening again. My pc after or in-between games decides to make the screen pitch black and it just stops working altogether with the fans at max speed until I force the pc to shut off completely, I have...
  3. PC Randomly shuts down then automatically restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly shuts down then automatically restarts: To start I have had this PC for around 4 Years. I have just recently upgraded every single part about 3 months ago this includes Cpu, Gpu, Motherboard and ram, But this issue only recently started happening about a week ago.My pc would sometimes just shut down and...
  4. PC Randomly shuts down then automatically restarts

PC Randomly shuts down then automatically restarts: To start I have had this PC for around 4 Years. I have just recently upgraded every single part about 3 months ago this includes Cpu, Gpu, Motherboard and ram, But this issue only recently started happening about a week ago.My pc would sometimes just shut down and...
  5. PC Randomly shuts down then automatically restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC not shutting down but restart

PC not shutting down but restart: Shutdown button not working. When you click it, the function will be restart. The PC will only restart. Restart button has correct function though. I need help. I dont know this kind of scenario in PC....
  7. PC not shutting down but restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC not shutting down but restart: Shutdown button not working. When you click it, the function will be restart. The PC will only restart. Restart button has correct function though. I need help. I dont know this kind of scenario in PC....
  8. Random pc shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random pc shut down: Am Edward my laptop randomly shuts down after booting when it come back on a blue screen appears with information code processor died have tried everything but the laptop keeps shutting down...
  9. Computer Shuts Down and Restarts at Random

Computer Shuts Down and Restarts at Random: Hello, I've been having an issue with my computer for the past week where it would shut down at random and restart multiple times a day. Similar to what the following person on this thread is experiencing:...
  10. PC randomly shutting down

PC randomly shutting down: this is the error code im getting in full : Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffff9b028f818060 Parameter 2: fffff8071bbf6b34 Parameter 3: 0...