Windows 10: pc shuts off instantly when not connected to internet

Discus and support pc shuts off instantly when not connected to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi 1st time every posting here! trying to figure out how come when ever i unplug Ethernet cord, disable network adapter or ever unplug my router my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by banana slamma, Apr 8, 2021.

1. pc shuts off instantly when not connected to internet

hi 1st time every posting here!
    trying to figure out how come when ever i unplug Ethernet cord, disable network adapter or ever unplug my router my pc just shuts off
    after that it will constantly turn on quickly then shut off quickly
    i find unplugging the power cord and holding the power button for a few seconds will let me turn the pc back on.......... any advice would be greatly appreciated thx

:)

banana slamma, Apr 8, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

pc shuts off instantly when not connected to internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

pc shuts off instantly when not connected to internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 8, 2021
  4. pc shuts off instantly when not connected to internet

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

pc shuts off instantly when not connected to internet

1. pc shuts off instantly when not connected to internet - Similar Threads - shuts off instantly

2. PC is Shutting off when launching games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is Shutting off when launching games.: Hey, my pc is shutting off after launching most games, again.Onedrive containing Error Log: https://1drv.ms/u/s!As04VxFUREFtjWcNUYTKv48ar3W7?e=Abqp9WSystem:CPU: Ryzen 5 3600GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 AERO 8GMotherboard: ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming IIRam: 16GB DDR4 Corsair...
  3. PC is Shutting off when launching games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is Shutting off when launching games.: Hey, my pc is shutting off after launching most games, again.Onedrive containing Error Log: https://1drv.ms/u/s!As04VxFUREFtjWcNUYTKv48ar3W7?e=Abqp9WSystem:CPU: Ryzen 5 3600GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 AERO 8GMotherboard: ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming IIRam: 16GB DDR4 Corsair...
  4. PC is Shutting off when launching games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Boot Manager instantly shuts off when POST is done

Windows Boot Manager instantly shuts off when POST is done: I was doing some driver/software updates from ASUS, and it told me to restart. But here's things getting worse, it wouldn't boot after is restarts. Like when you tap the power button to power on the laptop, it instantly shuts down and proceeds to boot loop after you hear the...
  6. Windows 10 shuts down when connected to internet

Windows 10 shuts down when connected to internet: We keep installing Windows 10 and every time it completes and connects to the internet it shuts down and wants to go in Recovery. Any ideas?...
  7. PC shutting off and instantly restarting at random times with NO BLUESCREEN???

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shutting off and instantly restarting at random times with NO BLUESCREEN???: Hello, Just as my title states, my PC has been shutting off at random times Like, you can see all the lights in my PC go off and then it instantly restarts. It happened twice in a row to me yesterday morning but after that, it was completely fine for the rest of that day....
  8. PC power shut off when idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC power shut off when idle: My Lenovo all in one PC starts to shut off when idle a few days ago. Power supply is OK. Had a power outage a few days ago but I have surge protection and UPS, so don't think that caused it. Don't remember whether that happened right after the power outage. If this is a heat...
  9. Internet connection shuts off automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection shuts off automatically: I installed Windows 10 on my alienware machine, if i have 3 or more web pages open, connections shuts off. like its on a metered connection, but it is not. this is driving me crazy need a solution please 2680
  10. PC instantly turns off

in Windows 10 Support
    PC instantly turns off: Hey, I'm not too sure where too put this so here is the issue: Every time I turned my PC on it would stay on for a few seconds then reboot, no BIOS screen or anything showed, I finally got it to work and it said my BIOS was corrupt and it gave me an option to retrieve a...