Windows 10: PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?

Discus and support PC shutting down after being in sleep mode? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I usually put my computer to sleep once I am done for the night but when I get back up in the morning to turn it on it just boots up from shut down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Not-Cynical, Nov 7, 2020.

1. PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?

I usually put my computer to sleep once I am done for the night but when I get back up in the morning to turn it on it just boots up from shut down mode instead of sleep mode. How do I fix this?

submitted by /u/Not-Cynical
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Not-Cynical, Nov 7, 2020

2. Sleep mode

Hi,

This issue with sleep mode could have happened due to corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you update your drivers. You can follow the steps provided in this

article

If the issue still persists, we also suggest that you change the settings in your Windows 10. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This will give you steps to shut down, sleep, or hibernate your PC.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Heshie75v Win User
    PC shuts down after trying to wake from sleep mode.

After my Win 10 PC goes into the sleep mode and I try to wake it, the PC just shuts itself down.
    I have not tried much of anything to fix this. Any suggestions ?
    Thanks

Heshie75v, Nov 7, 2020
  4. PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?

Why is PC shutting down in the sleep mode?

Why is PC shutting down in the sleep mode?

ChrisTulipana, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?

1. PC shutting down after being in sleep mode? - Similar Threads - shutting down being

2. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode: that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown and all the data are lost...
  3. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode: that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown and all the data are lost...
  4. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pc shuts down after sleep

pc shuts down after sleep: the pc shuts down when i wake it from sleep mode, that issue happened last months i geuss but i restarted it and it was solved but now it happened again and i need to slove it so i hope someone help me....
  6. pc shuts down after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc shuts down after sleep: the pc shuts down when i wake it from sleep mode, that issue happened last months i geuss but i restarted it and it was solved but now it happened again and i need to slove it so i hope someone help me....
  7. pc shuts down after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC shutting down in sleep mode unexpectedly!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC shutting down in sleep mode unexpectedly!: Windows 10 Pro | Version: 20H2 | Build: 19042.630 I am having a problem with Windows 10 Pro 20H2 - PC runs fine until putting it to sleep, it is shutting down unexpectedly when I put it in sleep mode. After 3-4 seconds of sleep, it just unexpectedly shut down. Windows Event...
  9. PC Crashes after being shut down

PC Crashes after being shut down: I recently built a new PC, but am having a problem: When I shutdown my PC and leave it off for longer than an hour or two, when I turn it back on I get blue screens of death. The screens I get are: Memory Management System Thread Exception not Handled PAge Fault in...
  10. Windows 10 - Laptop Shuts Down Automatically, After Being in Sleep Mode

Windows 10 - Laptop Shuts Down Automatically, After Being in Sleep Mode: I've had my new Lenovo laptop since August 2019, and the following started happening this week after I installed the latest MS updates on 2/11/20. When I close the lid or briefly push the power button, the laptop properly goes into the Sleep Mode this is the way I have it...