Windows 10: PC Shutting down while gaming

Discus and support PC Shutting down while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,2 months ago, I built a PC. I usually use it for gaming[CSGO, MC] and some web stuff. But I'm experiencing a crash problem. My PC just shut down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AjdeAjde, Sep 6, 2021.

1. AjdeAjde Win User

PC Shutting down while gaming

Hello,2 months ago, I built a PC. I usually use it for gaming[CSGO, MC] and some web stuff. But I'm experiencing a crash problem. My PC just shut down while I play games. In View Reliability History I found 2 things: 1. Windows was not properly shut downThe previous system shutdown at 2:19:44 PM on ‎9/‎6/‎2021 was unexpected.2. Hardware errorDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 14

:)

AjdeAjde, Sep 6, 2021

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 6, 2021
  3. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Sep 6, 2021
  4. 20mmrain Win User

Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

1. PC Shutting down while gaming - Similar Threads - Shutting down while

2. PC Shutting down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  3. PC Shutting down while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  4. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  5. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  6. System shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System shuts down while gaming: Hello i am using Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED KD laptop and while playing games laptop sometimes shuts down suddenly before shut down fan speed increases then shut down.I only have one dump file System shuts down but mostly not bsod so there is not much file and i don't understand...
  7. System shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System shuts down while gaming: Hello i am using Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED KD laptop and while playing games laptop sometimes shuts down suddenly before shut down fan speed increases then shut down.I only have one dump file System shuts down but mostly not bsod so there is not much file and i don't understand...
  8. My pc shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shuts down while gaming: When i play any game even if it was a small game it will crash. I format my pc and also didn’t work and i tried my graphics card in my friend pc and it work.Can anyone help me...
  9. My pc shuts down while gaming

My pc shuts down while gaming: When i play any game even if it was a small game it will crash. I format my pc and also didn’t work and i tried my graphics card in my friend pc and it work.Can anyone help me...
  10. PC shuts down while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down while playing video games: Hello. I recently started a minecraft server through a hosting website. Ever since then, my PC will randomly shut down while I’m playing after maybe 10 minutes. I don’t have this issue playing any other game or using any other programs for that matter. I’m not running a Java...