Windows 10: PC sleep doesn't work properly

Discus and support PC sleep doesn't work properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys I face a very strange problem in my pc: when I have some open apps and I sleep my pc, when I press a key and it wakes it up, it takes too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ARParsa, Jan 11, 2021.

1. ARParsa Win User

PC sleep doesn't work properly

Hi guys

I face a very strange problem in my pc:

when I have some open apps and I sleep my pc, when I press a key and it wakes it up, it takes too long to come back to desktop and all of my apps was closed!!!

I install different version of Windows from 7 to 10 and this issue doesn't solved.

I don't have this issue before and I don't know why it is happened.

help me please. I really become tired

thanks

:)

ARParsa, Jan 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC sleep doesn't work properly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 11, 2021
  4. PC sleep doesn't work properly

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

PC sleep doesn't work properly

1. PC sleep doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - sleep doesn't properly

2. Wifi doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi doesn't work properly: Hello there,I am using a desktop and I connect a adapter for using wifi.When I connect any pendrive on my pc the wifi connection getting lost. But when I disconnect my pendrive everything are going well.Now what's the problem and how can I solve that issue?Thank you...
  3. PC Doesn't Go To Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Doesn't Go To Sleep: Hello,I have a windows 10. I'm having issues where my computer doesn't go to sleep for the second time. Let me explain, when my computer is turned on and then I put it to sleep, it does go to sleep. However, when I wake my computer back on and then put it back to sleep again,...
  4. Sleep does not work properly

Sleep does not work properly: Hi, In my windows 10 laptop, the sleep function doesn't work properly after windows update. The laptop either restarts or shutdown when I do sleep. I had contacted microsoft help once and the issue was resolved, but it started happening again. This time even the support...
  5. Sleep Function is not working properly

Sleep Function is not working properly: I recently upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 version20H2. I am facing a problem RELATED to sleep function. Problem ---- my laptop gets stuck on password state after it sleep. I am unable to login again unless I shutdown the System and start again. Similarly it gets...
  6. PC Not Going to Sleep Properly? (Display turns off but PC doesn't)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Not Going to Sleep Properly? (Display turns off but PC doesn't): Hi, so as of a few days ago, my PC stopped sleeping properly. I've tried changing power plans / running the "powercfg -requests" command and nothing's there. What is happening is when I put the PC to sleep manually, or after the allocated time, my display will turn off but...
  7. Miracast doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast doesn't work properly: I'm trying to connect my PC to a TV. When I try to connect it shows up on both the PC and the TV but it fails after couple seconds. Any suggestions on the fix? submitted by /u/Eroscuk [link] [comments]...
  8. PC not working properly

PC not working properly: I do not believe my computer is running correctly as games crash and everything freezes and sometimes it freezes and makes a buzzing sound just hoping someone can help me out here's a bunch of stats. Sorry for the sketchy looking job I've done but if anyone can help me stop...
  9. Pc doesn't boot properly.

Pc doesn't boot properly.: Hello, sometimes when i boot my pc it doesn't show any signs of life except the fans and i have to press the reset button 2 times for it to give me an error saying "The system has failed to boot several times. Press F2 or Del to enter SETUP to reconfigure your system." after...
  10. Taskbar doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar doesn't work properly: Hello there. My taskbar doesn't work properly. I can only open the applications loaded in my quick access to the taskbar. Otherwise, I can't open the right side icons, such as the date, and I can't open Start or interact with Cortana. When I click on start, it just doesn't...