Windows 10: PC sleep doesn't work properly

Discus and support PC sleep doesn't work properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys I face a very strange problem in my pc: when I have some open apps and I sleep my pc, when I press a key and it wakes it up, it takes too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ARParsa, Jan 11, 2021.

1. ARParsa Win User

PC sleep doesn't work properly

Hi guys

I face a very strange problem in my pc:

when I have some open apps and I sleep my pc, when I press a key and it wakes it up, it takes too long to come back to desktop and all of my apps was closed!!!

I install different version of Windows from 7 to 10 and this issue doesn't solved.

I don't have this issue before and I don't know why it is happened.

help me please. I really become tired

thanks

:)

ARParsa, Jan 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC sleep doesn't work properly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 11, 2021
  4. PC sleep doesn't work properly

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

PC sleep doesn't work properly

1. PC sleep doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - sleep doesn't properly

2. Sleep does Not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep does Not work properly: Hello,I am having a problem with my sleep button when ever I turn it to sleep it works fine but when I wake it up from sleep it shows me a blank screen and then restarts again and then start the pc as I turned the whole PC off. I tried a lot of things but noting seems to...
  3. Sleep does Not work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep does Not work properly: Hello,I am having a problem with my sleep button when ever I turn it to sleep it works fine but when I wake it up from sleep it shows me a blank screen and then restarts again and then start the pc as I turned the whole PC off. I tried a lot of things but noting seems to...
  4. Sleep is not working Properly

Sleep is not working Properly: Hello,I am having a problem with my sleep button when ever I turn it to sleep it works fine but when I wake it up from sleep it shows me a blank screen and then restarts again and then start the pc as I turned the whole PC off. I tried a lot of things but noting seems to...
  5. Sleep is not working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep is not working Properly: Hello,I am having a problem with my sleep button when ever I turn it to sleep it works fine but when I wake it up from sleep it shows me a blank screen and then restarts again and then start the pc as I turned the whole PC off. I tried a lot of things but noting seems to...
  6. Windows 11, After sleep taskbar doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, After sleep taskbar doesn't work properly.: Since couple weeks windows 11 doesn't work properly after I wake up from sleep mode. So the problem is whenever my laptop go sleep and I wake it up, after 1 min sometimes even before 1 minute sometimes after 2 minute google chrome and whatsapp app stops working. I see...
  7. Windows 11, After sleep taskbar doesn't work properly.

Windows 11, After sleep taskbar doesn't work properly.: Since couple weeks windows 11 doesn't work properly after I wake up from sleep mode. So the problem is whenever my laptop go sleep and I wake it up, after 1 min sometimes even before 1 minute sometimes after 2 minute google chrome and whatsapp app stops working. I see...
  8. sleep mode not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sleep mode not working properly: i have set my settings so whenever i close the lid my laptop will go to sleep but from 2 to 3 days it is not going in sleep mode when i close the lid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-not-working-properly/f784333e-6b82-4044-bef3-d41ebe4e091d
  9. Sleep Function is not working properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep Function is not working properly: I recently upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 version20H2. I am facing a problem RELATED to sleep function. Problem ---- my laptop gets stuck on password state after it sleep. I am unable to login again unless I shutdown the System and start again. Similarly it gets...
  10. PC Not Going to Sleep Properly? (Display turns off but PC doesn't)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Not Going to Sleep Properly? (Display turns off but PC doesn't): Hi, so as of a few days ago, my PC stopped sleeping properly. I've tried changing power plans / running the "powercfg -requests" command and nothing's there. What is happening is when I put the PC to sleep manually, or after the allocated time, my display will turn off but...