Windows 10: PC slow after bsod and crashes I've tried everything and It's still slow

Discus and support PC slow after bsod and crashes I've tried everything and It's still slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this happened a month ago, I was testing a game and I opened the task manager to go to services as soon as it opened, my pc crashed with a buzzing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Belnikorn, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Belnikorn Win User

PC slow after bsod and crashes I've tried everything and It's still slow

this happened a month ago, I was testing a game and I opened the task manager to go to services as soon as it opened, my pc crashed with a buzzing noise and blue horizontal lines across the screen, I was able to close my pc by holding the power button for 5 seconds, and when I opened my pc again I noticed the performance was slow, like my game usually ran at 30 - 60fps and it ran for 0 - 10fps, after a week when I noticed it was fixed all of my games ran around 60fps now but the slight movement of my pc will cause it to crash, but it was still fine, but it only happened for 2 days, on the 2nd day when I opened my game I notice it just crashed not yet a BSOD after that I booted my pc and opened my game and after the loading screen it crashed again, this time it won't boot up so I unplugged my pc and plugged it back and booted it again, it was fine so I ran my game again, after the loading screen it hit me with a BSOD, so I rebooted my pc, after it was still fine but this time during the loading screen it hitted me instantly with a BSOD, and when I rebooted I noticed my startup was slow, before it shows the lockscreen it has a black screen with the loading circle animation, and my game ran 0 - 10fps again, everything was slow to boot up to opening programs and everything, I searched for fixed and I've done everything like, disk defrag, clean my pc, sfc /scannow, chkdsk /f /r, error checking on my disk, closing unneccesary programs on task manager, checking my pc for viruses offline scanning, and used malwarebytes premium to full scan my pc, I searched every forums, every video related to it and still no difference, I cant send my minidump because for some reason its empty, and I also notice my pc was quietter than usual, because back then when my pc was fine the sound that my pc makes was normal and when i ran a game it was loud but not too loud, this time its quiet, as in just hear the air, I dont know if its hardware problem, because I checked my Disks multiple time and nothing, my pc is not bottlenecking, my pc still reads my gpu, I'm just lost, I just want this problem to be fixed, I can't reformat my pc because there are many important files i need unless this is the only option, then I will reformat, I really need fixes cause everything i searched I already did but no differences, so I just want to know the exact problem of my pc and how to fix it, I don't know if it's a software problem or a Hardware problem

pc info:

Processor AMD A8-6600K APU with Radeontm HD Graphics 3.90 GHz

Installed RAM 8.00 GB 3.20 GB usable

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I've had this pc since 2013 or 2014

:)

Belnikorn, Dec 27, 2020

2. BSOD Crashes and slow PC

Hi, my PC has been extremely slow after a major windows update several bsod, and a reset and it sometimes happens when itsi olugged in.. everything all started wirh the major update of the windows 1909 and i had several programs crashing including a bsod
    after which i decided to reset it and now it's extremely slow and so far the bsod has crashed once and it takes time to load..

What'd i do?

EMMANUELOMOKHEGBE, Dec 27, 2020
  3. clinux Win User
    Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Dec 27, 2020
  4. PC slow after bsod and crashes I've tried everything and It's still slow

LATEST UPDATES SLOWED MY PC

Latest updates (August and September) have slowed down my PC.

• Apps works slowly - have slow startup.
    • Groove Music works slowly and crashes - have slow startup, slow response and crashes.
    • File Explorer works slowly - doesn't display folders, just green progress bar and "Working on it".
    • File migration (cut/copy/paste) works slowly - when you copy some amount of files, it needs more time than before and process simply slows down or stops.
    So, the problem arose from the latest updates. And I'm not only one who have this problems.

LazarKING93, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

PC slow after bsod and crashes I've tried everything and It's still slow

1. PC slow after bsod and crashes I've tried everything and It's still slow - Similar Threads - slow bsod crashes

2. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc is crashing, I've done everything: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  3. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is crashing, I've done everything: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  4. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi: A couple of weeks ago I downloaded a popular game from a reputable website, or so I thought. It came with a program that seemed as though it was spam so I deleted it. Shortly after I could not connect to WIFI. Now I am using a 25ft Ethernet cable running through my house....
  7. I've tried everything but I still bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've tried everything but I still bluescreen: I've been getting countless bluescreens, from the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error to the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR I've updated EVERY driver possible, reseated my gpu, and also checked my cpu to see if there's anything wrong with that. I've tried running a bunch of different...
  8. My PC still wakes itself up after i've tried to disable everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC still wakes itself up after i've tried to disable everything: My PC for the past year had been waking itself up on a normal basis. It's doing it on a schedule where it wakes at 6:30 AM Monday through Friday. This was a previous work computer so that might explain the wake timer. I've tried everything to disable this, task scheduler,...
  9. PC slow after fixing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC slow after fixing BSOD: So after a couple days of trying to fix my pc from the BSOD, result of the blue screen was most likely a hardware issue because I tried to move files to free up my storage it started working again and believed all of my problems were behind me and decided to go on Steam and...
  10. BSOD Crashes and slow PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Crashes and slow PC: Hi, my PC has been extremely slow after a major windows update several bsod, and a reset and it sometimes happens when itsi olugged in.. everything all started wirh the major update of the windows 1909 and i had several programs crashing including a bsod after which i...