Windows 10: pc slow down after some time

Discus and support pc slow down after some time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc specs are i3 7th gen laptop 8gb ram 1tb hddmy pc slows down after few hours of usage i.e casual browsing and zoom meetingswhen i restart pc it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by warrior197, Jul 8, 2021.

1. pc slow down after some time

my pc specs are i3 7th gen laptop 8gb ram 1tb hddmy pc slows down after few hours of usage i.e casual browsing and zoom meetingswhen i restart pc it work fine for some time and then after using it for like 1-2 hours it starts to slow down and system responsiveness also decreasesi have done-clean installing windows 10-updating all my drivers-installing graphics driver using ddu-using all my manufacturer driver including graphics-do all checks-disabling background tasks-disabling startup programs-clean boot-safe mode-run sfc and dism-ran repair install from media creation toolnone of above optio

:)

warrior197, Jul 8, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jul 8, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

pc slow down after some time

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

pc slow down after some time

1. pc slow down after some time - Similar Threads - slow down

2. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  3. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  4. Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging: Hello,I have an issue with my PC running Windows 11. I notice a significant slowdown of the CPU, with lag and freeze, when the computer is charging. This happens even with the original charger a 45 Watt USB C type.As soon as I unplug the charger, the PC resumes functioning...
  5. Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging

Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging: Hello,I have an issue with my PC running Windows 11. I notice a significant slowdown of the CPU, with lag and freeze, when the computer is charging. This happens even with the original charger a 45 Watt USB C type.As soon as I unplug the charger, the PC resumes functioning...
  6. My pc is slowing down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is slowing down: So my Dell Optiplex 7040 has been through a lot and has been slowing down with Windows 10. Please help me with getting Windows back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-slowing-down/7db918f1-5fe3-4923-aad1-292846a43f1f
  7. My pc is slowing down

My pc is slowing down: So my Dell Optiplex 7040 has been through a lot and has been slowing down with Windows 10. Please help me with getting Windows back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-slowing-down/7db918f1-5fe3-4923-aad1-292846a43f1f
  8. My pc is slowing down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...: Windows 10 Fixing Microsoft's Problems Please don't respond by giving me a solution to speed up Windows been there done that Really trying to find another OS to replace Windows...
  10. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...: Windows 10 Fixing Microsoft's Problems Please don't respond by giving me a solution to speed up Windows been there done that Really trying to find another OS to replace Windows...