Windows 10: PC slow the first 3-5 minutes

Discus and support PC slow the first 3-5 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 3000 with windows 10. Every time I do a cold start turn my PC on it' s very slow and takes 3 to 5 minutes to catch up speed. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Teteakutsler, May 22, 2022.

1. PC slow the first 3-5 minutes

I have a Dell Inspiron 3000 with windows 10. Every time I do a cold start turn my PC on it' s very slow and takes 3 to 5 minutes to catch up speed. I have Malwarebytes which I shut down manually immediately upon starting the PC but it still takes the same amount of time. Malware does not show on my startup list otherwise I could disable it. Any one has a clue please share your thoughts. Thank you

:)

Teteakutsler, May 22, 2022

2. PC slow the first 3-5 minutes

I have a Dell Inspiron 3000 with windows 10. Every time I do a cold start (turn my PC on) it' s very slow and takes 3 to 5 minutes to catch up speed. I have Malwarebytes which I shut down manually immediately upon starting the PC but it still takes the same amount of time. Malware does not show on my startup list otherwise I could disable it. Any one has a clue please share your thoughts. Thank you

naushwin10, May 22, 2022
  3. Bree Win User
    PC slow the first 3-5 minutes

In my experience, Sysmain (or SuperFetch as it used to be called) typically runs for about 5 minutes after a start. Its purpose is to cache your frequently used software/files in the unused RAM making them quicker to open should you need them. This cache is shown in Task Manager as the Standby memory. You can watch it grow to fill all the unused RAM as Sysmain does its work, eventually filling all (or nearly all) of the free RAM.

PC slow the first 3-5 minutes [​IMG]

Once full, this cache can make a system with an HDD feel faster to use. Systems with an SSD will see little benefit. You may want to experiment with turning it off and see how your system behaves.

Enable or Disable SuperFetch in Windows

4. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Thema:

1. PC slow the first 3-5 minutes - Similar Threads - slow minutes

2. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?: Why my acer aspire 3 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start? I have changed my SSD, updated Bios and complete format and install fresh window. Every time i start my laptop it run fast for few minutes then suddenly become too slow. It takes too much time to open...
  3. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?: Why my acer aspire 3 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start? I have changed my SSD, updated Bios and complete format and install fresh window. Every time i start my laptop it run fast for few minutes then suddenly become too slow. It takes too much time to open...
  4. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wi-Fi connection will randomly either A, slow down for a solid minute. B, disconnect...

Wi-Fi connection will randomly either A, slow down for a solid minute. B, disconnect...: Good evening. As of recent, or roughly a month ago; I began to have an issue with my Wi-Fi drivers. Upon checking the Event Viewer, I would see that I would be continuously getting a warning message that read "Name resolution for the name wpad timed out after none of the...
  6. Wi-Fi connection will randomly either A, slow down for a solid minute. B, disconnect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connection will randomly either A, slow down for a solid minute. B, disconnect...: Good evening. As of recent, or roughly a month ago; I began to have an issue with my Wi-Fi drivers. Upon checking the Event Viewer, I would see that I would be continuously getting a warning message that read "Name resolution for the name wpad timed out after none of the...
  7. Windows Update slows to a crawl from 90% - 98% and fails to update, taking 15 minutes to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update slows to a crawl from 90% - 98% and fails to update, taking 15 minutes to...: Hello, For the past month, I have been dealing with an issue regarding KB5032189 where it would attempt to apply the update but ultimately fail. It always happens the same way, slow update from 0% to 30%, restart, speedy progress from 30% to 90%, total crawl from 90% to 98%...
  8. Windows Update slows to a crawl from 90% - 98% and fails to update, taking 15 minutes to...

Windows Update slows to a crawl from 90% - 98% and fails to update, taking 15 minutes to...: Hello, For the past month, I have been dealing with an issue regarding KB5032189 where it would attempt to apply the update but ultimately fail. It always happens the same way, slow update from 0% to 30%, restart, speedy progress from 30% to 90%, total crawl from 90% to 98%...
  9. Windows Update slows to a crawl from 90% - 98% and fails to update, taking 15 minutes to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Slow login, >1 minute spent in 'Welcome'

Slow login, >1 minute spent in 'Welcome': Hi,I have recently noticed that login 'welcome' takes more time than usual now >1 minute. After login fingerprint, face, etc, the 'Welcome' with the dotted circle take a minute. I have followed all what is recommended in...